My body was alive, as if a brilliant mage had bristled my form with a hundred sparks of lightning. I was bristling with elation and I stretched back by form as I eased onto his manhood, lips immediately letting out a low, long moan. I was ready, and he had been ready for some time, and thus my whole system was electric by the time I had descended the full way. He fit inside me like a tailored glove, so long had we spent this wild foreplay. My body sang with more joy than I had in some time.

“I - I can make this more … this is me,” I smoothly sent out my sense of self, easing out the euphoria from me. It was glorious and fluid and I accepted it myself, the feeling of perfection that it gave, and that extra sense of divine happiness. Naturally, normally, I was not affected, because it was me, the integral part of my peaceful Uniano being, but this time I allowed it. I let myself be filled with the elation of the bliss that it brought, and encouraged my warrior to do the same.

“It's - it's not a danger,” I huffed.

He let out a loud, loud groan, and I felt his manhood swell inside of me. I could see it getting to him, his eyes glazing over. Then - they snapped clear, and his hands lifted me up, and for a moment I thought he didn't want this, want me, anymore. Until he brought me back down, lifting his hips upwards to fill me more fully, stretching me out.

“You - say that… nnnnn” He seemed to be having trouble concentrating in words. My warrior cleared his throat. “You say that like I need more than this, than you, in the first place.” He lifted me up again, slowly, then brought me back down, a steady rhythm that left me vacant for a moment before he was back within me. “Maybe in the - unnn - future you can torment me with that. But for now, for this first time, all I need is your heat.” His strong hands moved me, rolling my hips in a slow circle in top of him, making his length stir around inside of me.

I let the projection fade then - if he did not think it it was necessary then I could do without the distraction of keeping it up. For myself I was already feeling something close to this as he moved underneath me and I felt the best joy for what had been such a long time. His hands - damn they were still cuffed and I regretted that I had kept them that way. I found myself shakily reaching out and reaching for them as I could see them. The leash - that was more symbolic and so would stay for now, even though now we were both giving and taking.

His hands left my body and he let me grab them, squeezing them tight. I paused with him deep inside me and tried to pull at the links hard, to break them. But - well. I was weak.

“I - I want them off you-” I gasped.

His eyes widened for a moment, then he nodded. I saw the muscles in his forearms bulge - before the iron links shattered. My own lips trembled with the sudden knowledge that he was that strong and I let myself lift up again, coming fully off him. For a while I hung, staring into his eyes.

“In the future, our next time, you will torment me,” I whispered, before I pushed back down. He let out a long, slow groan, then blinked.

“I focus on pain, Vixen, not denial and teasing. That is how I torment, pain and pleasure mixed.” He sounded curious - as his hands began to roam my body, fingers scraping and massaging at my skin. His touch was soft, exploratory, and never lingered on one spot for too long - not even when he brushed against my nipples, or my clit. Those silver eyes burned into mine, watching every reaction. Studying me intently. He was - testing me, as I held myself on top of him. Learning where I liked to be touched.

“I told you,” I gasped as he touched my nipples. “That - that I was a slave then prisoner. My - my first master, and his grandson, and his son all pre-” I broke off as he flinched past my neck, “Preferred pain. I told you, I am used to all. I have - have experienced it all. I enjoy … have had time to enjoy it all.”

I let out a last loud, shriek as I climaxed again. And in that moment I knew my body could take little more. Unless I wanted to end up barely able to crawl I needed to move and I did so, slipping off him before crashing to the ground.

Right beside him and gasping.

“That,” I shivered, finally pushing the leash off my wrist. “Was. Amazing.”