I felt his hard pleasure beneath my toes and smiled without looking at him as I made him want me even more. This was good, this game. I was deliberately making him want me, yearn for me, hunger for me, and all that was in his way was his own will to allow me to be mistress. It made me like this one even more, the fact that when I finally got down to it his hunger would be so very, very full. So I continued to apply pressure and continued to wet his appetite as we formed his bonds. I deliberately forced him into a groan as I secretly slipped some small pebbles I had found earlier into a plait, and then set that one aside.

Finally I moved, and I could just feel his impatience. I had made him way for so long and teased him, and he had managed to wait out as I took my own time to take my use of him.

I stood and picked the rope. Looking at him I smiled, innocently.

“Are you wanting me still, warrior?” Those staring silver eyes focused on me and I saw him swallow.

“Yes, yes I am.” His voice was deep and throaty with desire as his eyes moved to the rope in my hands. Wondering, no doubt, what I planned to do with it.

“Then say these words,” I said, and gave him a phrase in my old native tongue as I held tight the rope in my hands. “Zurea naiz.”

“ Zur.. Zurea…” He had a slight frown on his face as he concentrated, and I could see he was focusing intently on matching my pronunciation of the words as best as he could. “Nay- no, nai? Naiz.” He looked back up to my eyes, silver gaze intent. “Zurea naiz.”

Softly, I smiled and nodded.

“Yes you are,” I said to the man who had told me that he was mine. I held that gaze for a moment before I finally nodded.

Sweeping down a hand I took up the knife again, then sliced off a large section of the thin rope. Taking just that I then leant forwards, letting my small but very round breasts bulge in his eyes as I pressed closer to him. Mischievously I winked before I took the rope and brought it up to his lips.

“Open,” I commanded. His eyes widened - but his lips fell open, baring those shockingly white teeth and the black-purple interior of his mouth. I laughed at his expression as I leaned and grabbed a chunk of a cuff of the shirt I had kept behind and then stuffed it into his mouth. Then, swiftly I shoved the rope between his teeth and got up, swinging around him. I pulled the ends of the rope hard behind his head so it would be uncomfortable and forced the gag in deeper. I tied it tight and grinned as I shoved a hand around the nape of his neck.

Time to go back to the harshness. He had told me he was mine, and I was going to show him. Pricking him with my nails I dragged him up higher. I leant to grab the knife and began savagely attacking his trousers. I let go of his neck and stabbed his back with my nails as I yelled.

“On your feet.”

He staggered upwards, bracing an elbow on a knee before he forced himself upright. His purple blood was trailing down his torso and his legs, from where I had stabbed him with my nails and from where the knife had cut a bit more than just the fabric of his trousers. Despite this, he seemed actually a little steadier on his feet than he should have been with the amount of blood I had drank, and what was now slowly falling along his dark skin. It made my systems roar with desire and as I finished off the ruining of his good quality trousers. I found myself leaning forwards to run a rough tongue up his body. Blood clung to it and a shiver of ecstasy ran down my spine. So smokey it was in taste, so rich and sumptuous. Like meat. So, he was surviving better than others might with blood-loss - that served me well. It meant this night would last so good.

Last of all I ordered him to take off his boots and he complied. Then, snaking my hand up and grabbing his neck again I began to drag his gagged self to the pole where I shoved him in front of it. It was then that I looked at him for a moment and I paused to see those bite marks that I had initially made were gone. Healed. Completely. My head tilted and I grinned.

So he had enhanced healing.