Artillery - I need to know just about how devastating their payload is. Solid iron ball? Grape Shot? Fireball? Actual explosive shell? Considering the technological advancement of that weapon and its range, I may need to ask you to change them to trebuchets.

Immortals - If they have invisibility, I'll have to ask you to 86 the poison. You can certainly RP them using fetid bodily juices or purposely rusted claws to make the wounds more visceral.

Jester Brigade - Drop the spell lock to 1 post. These battles rarely go over 10 posts (or 5 per person) so 2 posts is nearly half an opponents' posts. One post is effective enough especially since you could techincally stagger the attack over several posts or catch multiple mages with one EMP.

Children of Light - Need a range on this quake ability. And how does it all work. Could they quake a wall down? Start a landslide if at elevation?

Arius Mephisto

Second in command to Shinsou, Arius is a student of the art of war. Although he doesn't fight himself, he does provide useful support abilities:

1. Theta Gateway: Arius can transport a unit up to 2,000 strong via portal to any place instantaneously within his line of light and within two miles. He can do this twice per thread.

2. Tactical Retreat: Arius can recall up to 2,000 men from a position on the battlefield to his side via portal. He can only do this for units he can see and within two miles.

3. Theta "MD" Bomb: The same ability as the Jester Brigade, but with a far greater range. Any units caught within a mile of this ability lose their ability for three turns. Usable twice per battle.
Reduce gateway movement to 500 units. This unit count is inclusive to your large units. Meaning 500 infantry or 500/3 for mounted or artillery. 2,000 is a massive flanking force and the precision of this skill isn't defined. Meaning you could technically break bunkers or plop forces inside fortifications without much repercussion. I assume these gates first become visible as a sort of cue to indicate shit is about to go down for the enemy?

Need you to define your EMP blast radius. This one I will permit a two post duration.

Harper Malley

Appointed head of the Immortals by Shinsou, Harper is one of the Brotherhood's most important men. It comes as no real surprise to anyone that Malley's true gifts lie in the art of subterfuge, often being assigned by the leadership to head dangerous assassinations or steal enemy secrets. His abilities are as follows:

1. The Network: Harper is almost an artist when it comes to reconnaissance and working with his Immortals. Twice per thread, he is able to directly link with their unit captain telepathically and obtain information about their situation and surroundings in order to relay it to command instantly.

2. The Art of War: Once per thread, Harper is able to tap into the minds of an enemy unit commander within a mile and spread misinformation. This is done by 'overwriting' part of the human memory, and usually involves spreading false information about Brotherhood troop sizes or locations or forcing the unit commander to remember false orders passed down from their own chain of command.

3. The Sacrifice: Once per thread, Harper can sacrifice his life force to reset the ability usage of the army. Doing so renders Harper's involvement in the thread over.
Art of war: Seems like an auto-hit. Not too keen on auto hit abilities. I like where you were going, but I'm struggling to think of a way to pass it with the opportunity to let the opponent counter. Maybe just affects an enemy encampment over the night and whispers words into the air while they sleep? As if the wind itself seemed to be making suggestions? Sort of a suggestion tactic?

Sacrifice: You said army... The whole army? Or a faction? Whole army is problematic. How about one hero, or a troupe of 2,000? Seems that is more viable. Forces you to make tougher choices.

Army Count:

95th Foot: 2,000 Infantry
Ea Cavalry: 900 Cavalry = 2,400 Units
Artilery: 100 Large Units = 300 Units
The Immortals: 500 Infantry
Elish Cavalry: 300 Cavalry = 900 Units
Mirage Company: 100 Infantry
Jester Brigade: 500 Infantry
Reavers: 2,500 Infantry
Children of Light: 2,500 Infantry

Total "Units": 11,700

Need to trim a few units. Footmen are 1 unit unless over-sized, Cavalry, Chariots, Artilery, all fall under 3 units. Horses are assumed military trained and therefore just as if not more lethal than a footmen via charging, kicking, and bucking. Could also be used to pollute water sources or as crude shields to projectile volleys while keeping riders as functional soldiers.