Name
    Lichensith Ulroke
    Race
    Human
    Am’aleh’s Chosen (The Hadoken Crew) - 1000 Men
    Armor: Robes and wooden tower shields
    Key Weapon: Long Wooden Staves
    Secondary Weapon: Sacrificial daggers.
    These wizards are masters of FIRE, with the ability to fire from a range of 300 meters fireballs that can kill a normal human soldier. They are typically used to attack ranged troops, who typically are lightly armored and cannot engage the wizards from range. Should foot soldiers attack, the wizards are capable of creating a ring of fire about them as a last-ditch effort to protect themselves.
    Firewalls and fireballs will be treated as two abilities. However, if you word it so the units can opt to lob their fireballs in front of them to use it creatively as a fire wall, I can permit that. As for the fireballs themselves, how many can these mages cast in a fight?

The Whiskey Wonders (Now With 50% Less Urine) - 500 Men
    Armor: Street Clothes and Foul Stench
    Key Weapon: Broken bottles and whatever is lying about
    Secondary Weapon: Venereal Disease

Pulled from the darkest corners of Radasanth come this ridiculous brigade of drunks and fools, a meat-shield for the real warriors behind them. A fine distraction, most of these men are drunk enough to be considered flammable and are infinitely replaceable.
    Ability wise, do I read this as the unit can be replenished after battle? During battle? Or not at all/no ability? Given the usage of the unit as fodder, I could permit them being guaranteed replaceable in excess to the 1,000 potential recruits between phases.

Ride The Lightning

EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    I modified the mages to use the fireballs to create the ring as you suggested, with three volleys/battle. As per the Whiskey guys, I expected they would be in the "recruit replacement" troupe since they are untrained morons with no discernible skills (plus there's 500 of them, not a huge battalion). If you can't tell I'm not particularly tied to them and can state one way or the other that they are/aren't replaceable between battles.