Quote Originally Posted by Lye View Post
How many times can this be used and how long for it to hit peak temp. IE, how long do soldiers have to scramble out of their death trap before being cooked to a nice 165 degree internal temperature?
Edited to give one post of increasing discomfort as the metal heats. After that it is at full temperatures.

To confirm, their only ability is "increased strength" or horsepower, or whatever, but because of that and their size, their momentum is nearly impossible to counter? Correct?
Correct. I edited to reflect that they have increased strength while moving.

Ability is fine, but the count is off. Take a look at that.
Damnation. Editing during final math count failed me. I got one but not the other. Correct count is 1,400 which has been put in. Assuming you're not willing to give me 400 free big doggies.

So long as it's not an auto-hit, this ability is approved.
Not an auto-hit. Just specialized attack. Edited to reflect.

I'll need clarity on endurance. Can it soak up more damage than a normal person or simply handle vigorous activity for extended periods of time? IE. Use its incredible strengths consistently without fail?
Can ignore flesh wounds and the like as a damage soak because of its toughness. Edited to reflect.

How many times can it Shockwave?
Twice. Edited to reflect.

Blood is power Which one do you want to keep, twice as strong or twice as durable?
Changed to make it speed instead. The more he kills, the faster he kills.

Fearsome Aura - An auto hit ability but more of a status down than anything. I'm going to need a duration and effective radius on this. Depending on radius, I may be able to be persuaded to have a permanent aura. Say, for melee combatants within 5 meters?
5 meters works for me as it was supposed to be a permanent aura effect. Edited to reflect.