When Nenkulor Shima passed away, Lorenor felt an emptiness in his heart.

Nenkulor had been a large part of his life as far back as his fractured memory would allow him to remember. Lorenor watched the dead body of his strange companion burning in the funeral pyre. Lorenor himself, though not a priest, performed the final services for Nenkulor Shima. He would pass to the great after. His companions studied Lorenor, most importantly his son was there. Lorenor was quiet during the funeral pyre, a plethora of emotions passing through his mind. He was not sure how he would function without someone there to help him out. To be the guiding light. As he stood there, he could feel ~The Holy Light~ in his mind, singing to him.

You are doing fine work, Lorenor.

I'm trying...things are quite difficult being what I am.

But you are succeeding where others have failed. You have a passion for life. That is key to being a follower of the light.

Thank you.
Lorenor turned to look at his son and his followers.

"We are going to do something else." Lorenor had decided.

"Father...?" The Black Knight asked.

"We are not going into the mountains of Scara Brae. No. We are heading back to Corone. There is something that we must do." Lorenor was never one to run and hide in the face of disaster. He was not going to start at that point either.

"What are we going to do there?" The Black Knight was sincerely interested in what his father had to say.

"We're going to repair one of the old ruins. Us. With our own hands." Lorenor said calmly. "We'll travel to the port town here in Scara Brae region and head back to Corone in the morning." Lorenor said very carefully. "Far too much of our culture and history has already been lost to the ages. We must honour the past." Lorenor said calmly.

The Black Knight shifted his body weight and folded his arms across his chest. "You want a fortress...?" THAT right there caused The Black Knight to get interested.

"And there are other matters too." Lorenor said calmly. "You have all chosen to follow me for different reasons. I intend to give you all something back. A home, a place to call home." Lorenor explained casually.

His followers spoke excitedly to one another.

"I have been in contact with my old Order." His Paladin's Order. "They will send resources to us in a few days." Lorenor said calmly.

"Paladins..." One of his followers said. "They are a mysterious guild, will they truly help us?"

"They will. I can guarantee it." Lorenor promised that.

And once the funeral pyre ceremony was completed, Lorenor buried the ashes of Nenkulor Shima someplace safe. His son was present for that as well. When that was completed...