Hybrid View

GP

Name
    Little Red
    Race
    Red Back Junco

View Profile
    Maybe a "Training" area can be implemented. You know, a place where people can try out their abilities (Old & New) and get help when trying to describe the ability. They can also be told what is classified as power gaming and what is not. Have a few "Trainers" be set aside specifically for the training area. It is all up to the trainee on what they want.

Example 1: Little Red
    Little Red's abilities and skills are straight forward so I don't need to know how to describe them, but I need to know how to not have it classified as power gaming, any Trainer willing to help me out?

Example 2: Kitsune
    I want to try out a few ways on how Aoimoku's transformation ability works. Anyone willing to help me with this? I also want to have a spar with somebody.

Example 3: Hydra
    Hydragon has an ability that is continuously active, would someone like to work with me on making sure that I let the trail be noticed when but not constantly refer to it?

Example 4: Child Detective
    Need help with writing mystery stories with Sylvester. anyone want to help walk me through it?

Each person has a different request but they don't have a place for it, sure there is the Role Player's corner, but they can get lost in there. we need a place specifically for these types of requests.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Red View Post
    Maybe a "Training" area can be implemented. You know, a place where people can try out their abilities (Old & New) and get help when trying to describe the ability. They can also be told what is classified as power gaming and what is not. Have a few "Trainers" be set aside specifically for the training area. It is all up to the trainee on what they want.
    I'll pass this along to Philomel for Stonevail, but I figure a new post in the RPC might actually be a good thing. High profile (not buried in a subforum) in a commonly traveled forum. Moreover, I think that most people right now get character ideas and breakdowns in the chat room, does that sound right?