Newcomer

EXP: 1,345, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 655
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 655

GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    My mouth went completely dry, I still felt high from his blood my body was ridged. I could feel my nipples taut from it, my skin had goosebumps. I hadn’t felt this in awhile, was I blood drunk? Focus, answer his question, I scorned myself. “Yes- yes it was smart ass.” I glared at him, he was taunting me wasn’t he. As if in answer to my thoughts, he bowed down. Oh he was.

“And here I thought you were a stiff brute with no name.” I rolled my eyes. I could still feel the hunger clawing in the back of my throat. It felt like a fire poker was being shoved down my mouth. I gulped, I was turned on, and in pain. I took a step toward him, than a step back and turned away. “Breathe, in and out.” I told myself.

I whimpered softly, I knew all too well that it would take an hour or two for the burning to dissipate but the hunger and urge to give in would take a few days now that I had feed off him. I heard, just barely, soft footsteps approach, and his hand landed on my shoulder.

“I am stiff. Rather, I am a calm man, who doesn't use his name. Now, you. You still hunger, do you not? It will take some time to recover but if you wish to try again we can, perhaps, try tomorrow.” Alright, he had to know what his innuendos were doing. Or that he was doing them, at least.

His closeness and surprising show of affection-no emotion, humanity? Either way it put me on edge. I took another shaky deep breath before turning to look at him. “Well man that offers his blood but not his name, I thank you for your assistance.” Should I take him up on his offer, that means I would have had drow blood two days in a row, I thought tossing and turning my options.

“I- I will take you up on your offer, only because you taste so good.” I shivered licking my lips still having blood on my face.

“Hmm. I do believe that is the first time that has been said - about my blood, at least. Well then. While we wait for my body to replenish itself - I do believe there are some animals nearby that might sate other hungers.” He took a few steps away from me, and - where did that sharp spike of metal come from? He rolled it across his fingers like others would a pencil, then tapped it to his mask. “A cock, perhaps?” There was a lengthy pause. “Chicken does sound good, does it not?”

I choked, bit down on my lower lip trying not to laugh, I was failing. It spilled from me like liquid shooting from a pressurized canister. I doubled over, clenching my stomach. Does he honestly not realize what he is doing, he has to! “Chicken…” I giggled again, Gods I was acting like a- well a virgin. I nodded in agreement, the hunt will calm my urges for now. I closed my eyes from a moment listening to the things around me. The forest was buzzing with life, it took me a moment but I found what I was looking for.

I grinned, rolling my shoulders and glancing over at the Hunter. “Ready to find your, cock?” I winked, two could play this game. He tilted his head back, and quite deliberately looked down.

“Hmm. That is one found. Now, you found something we can actually eat?” Alright he knew exactly what he was doing. And he was doing it in that same cool, slightly curious tone of voice. Then he tossed the spike up and my eyes followed it upwards - and he caught it between his fingertips. “If so, lead the way, dhampir girl.”

“My name is Kara,” I rolled my eyes at his nickname he had given me. I took another deep breath and took off sprinting. As I picked up speed I jumped up catching a tree branch, using my body weight I swung up, flipping to another branch. With each flip to the next branch I covered more distance. The wind in my hair was calming, it reminded me of how I used to tumble all over my childhood home.

We were getting close as I let go of the next branch I plummeted to the ground. I tucked and rolled landing with a swishing of the leaves. I looked back to see where the Hunter was. Which was - right behind me, easily keeping pace. Though he did look a bit odd, as he was still on a tree branch, crouched down with his legs spread a bit, his coat dangling down off the other side of the branch. Metal gleamed against gloved fingers, as he slowly looked around.

“Near, then.” His voice had shifted, lost the curiosity, and was instead blank and calm once more. Damn.

I nodded toward the direction, “wild cocks, right this way.” I moved slowly towards the opening. It looked like a meadow almost, the sound of clucking echoed softly. I smiled pleased with myself, he asked and I delivered. There was a faint clink, then a near silent sound of something rushing past me - and my eyes caught three flashes of metal in the fading sunlight. The wild roosters let out loud cries as three of them suddenly collapsed.

“Show off,” I rolled my eyes walking into the clearing and collecting the three fallen chickens. I pulled out the weapons tossing them on the ground before glaring at him. “You know it would have been less messy had you let me just snap their necks. Now their feathers are going to stick to them when I clean them.” I huffed, shaking my head.
    Last edited by realize.real.lies.; 01-18-2018 at 11:08 PM.