I tilted my head. She wished me to follow, despite seeing my more cruel side? Odd. She seemed afraid of me, yet she wished me to follow her. How bizarre. I thought for a moment of just continuing on my way, and leaving this strange little dhampir girl to her own devices. Then I rolled my eyes behind my glasses. No, that wouldn't work - she'd likely try tracking me down, and now that she wasn't prey I couldn't bring myself to hurt her to make her stop. At least not now that I had calmed down from my blood fueled state.

Besides. She would likely lead me to more of the Beasts. They stalked her, hungry for her - which meant, as a good Hunter, I should continue to watch the baited trap when I got the chance to. So with a swirl of my coat, I headed down the alley that she had disappeared into. On the off chance that this was a trap, and now that her other hunter was dear she would try to kill me, my hand rested upon the hilt of my Saw-Spear as I entered. She had moved a bit further down the alley, and was now leaning up against the wall - watching me. I slowly approached, hand still under my coat. She knew what it meant, she had seen the blade flash out.

“You wish something from me, dhampir girl?” My voice was steady and calm as I watched her for any sign of hostile movement.

“You should stop being so paranoid, you’re twice my size I’m not stupid enough to try and take you out. Even if you did bounce my head of the wall.” She huffed rolling her unique eyes at me. “I need your help so that if something goes South and I give into the blood lust you kill me. I don’t wanna end up like them,” she nodded her head towards the pile of dust we had left behind. I blinked and tilted my head to the side. She - wanted me to watch and lie in wait for her fall? I tilted my head to the side, and let my hand fall away from my weapon.

“I have other responsibilities, and other hunts that must be accomplished. But I can accompany you from time to time, if that is your desire.” I had never before encountered someone who wished me to hunt them. But - this was the girl, sane, not fallen to the blood lust, that was asking. Yes, I suppose I could spare some time every so often to check in on her. “And I warn you now. If you accompany me in the future, you are quite likely to see me in that blood thirsty state again. I am not crazed like that - I merely seek to hurt, and draw more blood. Keeping your distance is for safer than approaching. “ I was no mad beast, just more - willing, and eager, to draw blood. Sadistic, some might say.

“Thanks for the heads up, for a moment there sounded like you cared about my well being.” She had a grin on her plush crimson lips, was she taunting me for giving her a simple warning? I shrugged. While normally I would never harm someone who was not my prey - well. In that mental state, drawing a bit of blood, causing a bit of pain? I wouldn't hesitate.

“Apologies, I will endeavor to refrain from giving you false impressions in the future.” I tilted my head to the side. “Did you need accompaniment now, dhampir girl? Or was this merely a negotiation?” Was her fear of falling that imminent? Or did she, in some perverse way, desire the company of someone she had literally asked to kill to kill her, and had informed her he had no qualms with it? What a bizarre woman. Was she what they called a masochist, perhaps? Hm.