EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "Someone is cheery.”

Felicity had seen many intriguing species around. Having lived in Corone during the second half of her childhood, she was accustomed to many of the outlandish creatures even residing in the pub. Yet, this young woman with the head of a raven – or was it more like a crow? – had never crossed her path. A naturally curious, fascinated, expression crossed her features as she watched her lean against the counter. Then -

- "Weirdo."

Apparently, being mean was for the birds.

A monster suddenly awoke from a rusted cage.

Felicity’s eyes suddenly darkened. Narrowed slits harnessed green, venomous irises. The truth about Felicity Rhyolite was, she always bottled up rage and anxiety beneath the surface. On the outside, she tried to remain optimistic and peppy, yet… The minor offense of being called any name tossed and turned the burning coals beneath. Teenagers and females were known to have emotional swings, Felicity was both. This, however, was borderline unnatural. Felicity struggled with anger issues. Here, the anger over something so small seemed to be winning.

Within the early morning’s blurred tavern. The sunlight seeped through the pulled down shades. Violent, golden rays of heat seemed to metaphorically symbolize the storm clouds unleashed. She did not even hold back for second. The moment the humanoid spoke, the retort just came out.

Fists held in a bunched up grip, skin pale, tight lipped. She blurted it out, “The only half giant I’ve seen is your massive, huge, rotten attitude!”

Who had the rotten attitude, really?

She fumed. Panting started to develop. The misguided child only physically held back because her metabolism demanded food. Her stomach rumbled loud and audibly. Maybe, the hunger was what made her so upset in a single snap? Maybe, her anger management was just that horrible…

The bartender, sensing the tension between the two, acted quickly. Both to avoid bar fights and maintain his overall sanity, he grabbed two mugs and slid them between the space filled by the teenage girls. “Maybe you both need coffee? Because I’m too sensitive for drama, this will be on the house.”

He strummed his hand on the wooden counter as he thought, “Er, yeah. I saw quite the large fellow some times ago.” While still eyeing the kenku, he quickly lifted his hand and pushed a mug closer to the agitated redhead, “He sorta seemed like giant material. Want a physical description?”

The redhead crossed her arms, grumbling, “What I want is caffeinated tea with a side of respect. I’m tired of playing lowest class…” She grabbed the mug and stormed to a far off table.

…

The bartender nervously chuckled, “Uh, this-this pub always attracts the moody ones. I apologize… Did you want that physical description and how do you take your coffee?” Shaking and red faced, he pulled out a pen and paper from under the counter.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-24-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.