Rosellia listened to the girl's words digesting it with a musing hum. Things on this side of the rift seemed... bizarre, faith, religions were something it wasn't used to seeing, at least, not those that worshiped ephemeral existences for nothing monetary in return. There were grandoise generals, royal families, and ancient bloodlines that were all followed and worshiped, but things like 'Gods' were a new custom. Already it was learning a bit about this strange new world on the other side. "It must have been hard... Very hard." Rosellia spoke in thought, this girl seemed to be going through a struggle-- whatever had happened during her adventure, it didn't seem like it was beneficial. Whether her beliefs ended up being false, or her plans falling through.

It was clearly a tough experience, one that had devastated this poor girl, while the Tainted Blade wasn't one to believe necessarily in the absolute power foreign entities were rumored to have, it understood the mortal's desire to rely on and believe those beings would reward or help them. Sliding her chair closer still, she tried to stretch her arms out towards the girl, her soft but calloused hands grabbing Aynur firmly. Her grip was forceful, strong and assertive as she tried to tug the girl close. Embracing her suddenly at the table. She hugged the woman against her soft chest, gripping her tightly, even possessively as she hugged her. Her hand stroked her hair tenderly, petting her like an animal as she tried comforting her like a dog who'd been frightened.

"There there... It's okay." She spoke, her voice soft as she held on tightly, the embrace was tight, forceful even, but protective at the same time. The Tainted Blade didn't understand much about comforting people, about helping them, but it had seen battles, understood loss, this sort of comfort was what it could provide at least. While it probably wasn't exactly appropriate, those people it had watched clutching those dying, hugging those who'd lost loved ones, hugging enemies they were never meant to defeat, they were all usually closer individuals, ones that had more of a history then Rosellia had with this person, but that didn't make her efforts any less valid... she hoped. This girl would be useful certainly, but the Tainted Blade wasn't heartless no matter how much of a Tyrant it was.

Though when the girl asked about herself, Rosellia seemed to hesitate, the Tainted Blade at her back was roused briefly as it struggled. The slit at it's hilt began to part cracking it's yellow eye briefly. The large baseball sized eye was only cracked, squinting as if trying to think before Rosellia responded in a hushed tone. "It's not painful. At least, mine isn't. In truth... I'm not really as old as I look." The woman started, but her words were meant to reference the Tainted Blade's time as a sentient creature. While Rosellia was just as old as she looked, the blade that operated it now had a lifetime that stretched back to only a week or two at best... The rest were merely foggy and unreliable memories of it's existence before sentience and intelligence.

"How to even describe... All of a sudden I just remember anger and frustration. Like a flash of light I opened my eye for the first time and found I couldn't move, I was stuck. Then I was picked up by a nice girl, she took care of me, though a little rough and inexperienced..." The woman explained, a small smile on her face, it was half sad half happy. "I watched her as she went through her life struggling. Living was hard for her, painful, it was tough, but since she helped me, I rescued her from that. Thanks to her I don't have to waste any more time waiting but... I'm afraid I'm still far too inexperienced." She admitted with a dry chuckle. Naturally that woman was Rosellia, saved from a life of tragedy, loneliness and struggle, the Tainted Blade corrupted her and turned her into a puppet, putting her into a state where she wouldn't have to think, suffer or feel. "My story's not particularly interesting though is it? I'm afraid it's not really laced with heroics or tragedy-- It doesn't make for an interesting tale." She admitted finding that amusing.