I've got some ideas regarding the tular plains for Nos.

And whoever wants to be involved in that plan too. Tony I wanted to ask you if during the event it will be possible (To temporarily or even perma) take over certain regions icly. My idea is that Nos plans an exodus to go back to the tular plains. The cataclysm adversely affects demon society and everything is in a state of chaos. I intend to have Nos take the whole thing over and declare himself Overlord or whatever. The basic idea I have for this to work is that Zieg has gone missing or perhaps was kia and nobody knew. My general idea is that there is a tribunal that Zieg left behind or some such thing like that and Nos goes in and takes it over during the cataclysm.

If things work out right enough I want Nos to be the new leader of Tular Plains. Figure it would fit with the story arc I have planned for Nos and for demonkind in general. I wanted to run my ideas by you just in case I needed some sort of a permission to start this up during the event. I'm interested in having partners with Nos and Lorenor.

With Lorenor my primary ideas i he goes back to Corone area after the cataclysm is in effect. He survives the initial chaos because him and a cult that was following him hid in the mountains of Scara Brae region. My general idea is Lorenor is trying to hlep as many people out as he can. He's got my more good guy approach to this, and Nos too..but in the light of his race as a demon. Those are my primary ideas so far. Any of you doing survivor stories in Scara Brae/Corone let me know and I shall work with you all.