Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Thank you for everyone for your comments. Also thank you for all being polite, you really do allow us to show that Althanas can be a place where people can discuss things in an open manner and without inspiring huge arguments, which would not be great on this thread.

What Althanas Is For

Edited. Specific names taken out.

Firstly I would address the idea of what Althanas is for. Althanas is for you what you want it to be. If you see it as a way to gain loot, then that is absolutely fine. I am glad you enjoy the site, and you find a use in Althanas. For who see it is a way to improve your writing, that is also absolutely fine. That is one of the goals of Althanas - it is to help people to try to improve their writing skill, BUT it is also a place for people to write for fun. Both are just important. What makes Althanas unique is our rubric, and yes with more AP you can get a judgement from a judge who has been trained and practises the system reguarly. But also the site is about creating a character you love, establishing a community and creating great stories.

Bazaar and Item Costs

Sir Artemis, I would also draw your attention to the fact that yes people do use their character levels to get abilities that would do similar things to items from the bazaar, but they also need to spend huge resources (their Level Points, please see RoG Guide) in order to get them. And they do this on the scale of then not being able to have other abilities, for instance instead of an offensive ability. I do realise the item in question is expensive, and a lot more than the general item that can be gained from the bazaar. This is largely down to the fact you are looking for a top teir material for a whole suit of armour - but it is expensive. We can certainly look at revising the Bazaar though and looking at whole suits of armour and their costs and see if there is a way to lower them. Thank you for bringing it up, it will be looked at in due course.

AP and Judgement Base Scores

As commented above by myself there are some really good suggestions that you gave and we can certainly look at. The comments surrounding the Workshop due tend to be a bit mixed so I will try to summarise them and look at them piece by piece. Overall though you all seem to like the Workshop in general but there is mixed opinion over what it is for/what score it should have/what effects it should have. Is this correct?
    Last edited by Philomel; 10-04-2017 at 04:40 PM.