Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Over an hour he cried in front of her...she held him in her arms, her husband.

Over an hour straight...

She felt a pang of pain in her heart for him...Illsandra's own relatives had done this to him. She could not even imagine the hell he must have been through. She just held him against her, for as long as it took to him to feel...something again.

A week later...

Llukai looked at his Uncle. "Why, why do you have to quit now, after having gotten so far?" He was confused, he didn't fully understand The Demon's reasons.

"Some of her family accused me of Illsandra's death. It's not anything to do with you or anyone else. I just can't...I can't do this anymore." He cried in front of the boy. "You're a good kid, Llukai. You're going to go far." He said quietly. "When you're ready come with your friends to The Safe House. We will talk about the other matter there. But only when you're ready." Nosdyn had already turned in his official resignation papers after the incident happened. He stepped outside of the office and was surprised to see Illsandra's Sister there. He did not look away, or shy away from her. He merely looked at her.

"So...you're really going to quit?" She asked, this was the first time she spoke to him without malice.

"I have to. I'm no good to them being a mess mentally." He said, it was the truth.

She nodded quietly. "I'm...sorry for what happened. I acted rash and without thought." She said quietly.

He nodded. "Look, we all lost someone important that day. I'm not going to sit here and say that what you did was right or wrong. What I can say is...you hurt my recovery process. Since her death...I was healing...you set me back. Maybe for the rest of my life." Nosdyn looked at her. "Is there anything else you need to say? Cause frankly, I don't really want to hear it."

Illsandra's Sister looked at him with a serious expression on her face. "For what it's worth..I can see what she saw in you." She walked away at that point, would likely be the last time they ever talked.

Llukai walked over towards him at that point. "My Father has days left now maybe hours who knows. He would want you present."

Nosdyn nodded. "I swore to you and him I would be there....it will be so." Nosdyn took his leave of The Academy and returned home.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-17-2019 at 01:27 PM.