EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Oof!

Ass-first, Fenn fell through his portal and landed in ankle-deep snow.

The boy rubbed his buggy green eyes and swept his gaze over the endless forest he had been cast into. His breath made little dragon-puffs of fog in the air, but the chill was nothing to him; the layer of sparkly frost dappling his bare skin and sage green cloak was attestment enough to that. Fenn grinned. Another winter arena? He picked up a pine needle and sniffed it. With trees too! Those were his favorite; those were the ones where he was most in his element, those... pine trees just smelled really nice. Fenn brushed crunchy snow off his butt and hopped a bit closer to one to poke at the slurpy, resin-y stap oozing out of tree's dark bark. Soon as his frigid little fingers touched it, it completely crystallized over. Oops. Licking it, just to see what it tasted like, was a very tempting thought. He leaned in as if to…

No! The little fae stumbled a few steps back and glanced around suspiciously, reminding himself of where he was. The Citadel was not a place to screw around!

Practice, practice, practice…

Fighting was a lot like picking pockets, Fenn was learning. It was risky, but the only way you were going to get better was by taking the plunge. Each visit to Radasanth inevitably became a visit to the Citadel too. The little fae had fought a handful of battles in the past year, and he had yet to win a single one. Thinking about it made him wince a little. Still, it was important to figure out how to fight, and Citadel battles were a relatively risk-free (if painful) way to learn. His world seemed to get a bit more treacherous each passing month; the dark iron-burn scars cuffing his wrists and ankles were a good reminder of that. He knew he’d puzzle battling out in due time. The mistake of cockiness was already working its slow way out of his system…

Crunch.

Fenn’s sharp ears swiveled towards the sound. He glanced over his shoulder, wondering who he was fighting. He’d find out in short order. Taking the lowest branch of the nearest pine tree, rattling the needles in a way that made him cringe, Fenn hoisted himself up for a better look.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-02-2017 at 10:05 AM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".