Lorenor's eyes narrowed as a figure came cashing into the chamber from somewhere above.

Lorenor held his weapon at the ready and sighed then he stepped forward. Stopping a few paces away from William Arcus. Memories flooded his mind...memories of a past life...a past self. "William Arcus." Lorenor said calmly. "It has been a long time, old friend." The old Paladin, Lorenor, was different in his current life. He was still Undead, but at the same note The Holy Light had evolved him into something far greater. "I see you have grown considerably stronger." Lorenor added.

The memories were still flooding into his mind.

The other battle, Lorenor had barely pulled out a victory against the formidable foe. But it was a different Lorenor, at a different evolutionary cycle. Lorenor held his weapon at the ready but before that he nodded a respectful greeting towards William Arcus. "You've aged well." Lorenor said calmly, there was no malice in his voice. "The Monks tried to talk me out of fighting against you. But me and you have unfinished business." Lorenor explained. Lorenor held his claymore with one hand at that point and noticed William held a long-hafted Scythe as his primary weapon.

"Tell me, Revenant. Are you ready for battle?" Lorenor smiled at that point, and his body began to glow with the powers of The Holy Light.