Memories...came flooding back to him all at once. Apparently long ago, Nosdyn had spent a long time in Ettermire. He had affected much change with his own hands. He narrowed his eyes holding the relic out to her. He was not an idiot, he had some knowledge of what Thayne artifacts were and how they reacted to their proper owner. He held it out to her so she can take it into her posession. He was prepared to take whatever punishment N'Jal would deem to give him.

He looked at that young woman. He looked at the people around him. A choice had to be made. "You all don't even know me." Nosdyn began. But it had to be said. "However if I've been here in the past I have a proposition for you all." He said as he made sure he held the relic out to the young woman. A choice had to be made.

"If you all will have me, I wish to sever ties with N'Jal." He was acting of his own accord. He was using his own free will. He considered what he was saying. Could N'Jal's sway be severed? He was not sure.

He looked at the young woman and the dark elf. He suddenly did something they would all have not expected. He knelt holding the relic out to the young woman. "I yield before you all and submit to my fate." He said.