"Ah, thankfully for my sanity I do NOT need to subject myself to an apprenticeship in the alchemic arts, I am fairly skilled at them, enough to manage a simple shop. It's blacksmith work I'll need to eventually find someone I can work for,
though that will have to take second string attention to my business if I can get it running. Though I do appreciate the offer of guidance to the town and introductions, I'm sure I'll need them."
Keep on the right side of the laws, hm? Nevin didn't think he'd have too many problems doing that - he did tend to keep to himself most of the time anyway, and so long as the town didn't have any restrictions about experimentation that he might run afoul of he didn't think he had to worry. He didn't think he would be looking into travel away from the city just yet - not to Radasanth for sure, not unless he needed to hunt something that lived there.

Getting out of the woods was a relief to him. While he wasn't nervous about forests in general, being in an unknown set of trees, surrounded by creatures he may or may not have even heard of yet, didn't sit well with Nevin. He'd need to come back here later for hunting but for the moment - his stomach growled. Loudly. He grimaced and looked down at it before rummaging in the pocket where he normally kept his travel jerky. With a start he realized that he must have dropped the remainder of the food back in the clearing where Elthas had startled him, which meant now he had no food. And while they could see the town, they wouldn't reach it for a while yet. He cast an eye back towards the trees and frowned.

"Do you think there's anything close enough for us to track down and...." Scabs. He had no idea if Elthas ate meat. For all he knew, and his knowledge was admittedly limited and likely skewed, Elves were hard core vegetarians. "Ah, forget I said anything."