Mylie squealed with delight as she took the mint flavored hard candy from the countertop the shop-keep had placed the sweets on. Putting it into her mouth, she giggled as the sweet flavors of honey and mint swirled on her tongue. She felt the numbing effects of the candy take hold and meowed softly in surprise. Her voice sounded softer as she squealed "Mommy! My mouth feels funny! This candy is yummy, but it has a funny effect!" the little girl's tail wagged with happiness though at the candy's divine flavor. Her eyes were shiny as she squealed out "You make a yummy candy mister! But it has a silly effect! I can't feel my tongue!"

Rainee laughs as she pulls out a large coin purse, taking out the sum she needed to pay for her daughter's treat and her own indulgence, she smiles as she murmurs "Thank you for the info sir, and the explanation on your healing restorative, I'll take whatever you have left of each one along with this one!" she said holding up the shimmering catnip filled potion. Her eyes then fell on the glass case behind his visage. Her nose wrinkled as an interesting mixture of scents came to her keen nose. Her tail twitched as her mind begin to fill with thoughts What potions could he have behind that glass? Its red, it smells almost like blood. What kind of potion-maker is he?

Her soft silver orbs begin to study Nevin's appearance, he was tall, she guessed close to six feet, his hair was short and shined a bright crimson color, his eyes were dark, a glistening red the exact same color as the potion that glistened like beckoning secrets behind his glass case. He was clothed in a long sleeve shirt and black gloves, she couldn't see any other curious things about him except that she could see a bit of his flesh peeking from the top of his shirt. Her nose wriggled again though as the strong scent of plasma still hung in the air.

Her questions for the man would have to wait, for now she wanted to taste her little treat that she had gotten for herself. Placing the necessary payment on the counter for the shop-keep to scoop up. She then uncorked the cork protecting her potion and begin to happily drink from the bottle. The pleasure immediately hit her. She felt light, airy, all her worries, her fears, the thoughts of the dark path ahead of her immediately vanished under the sweet taste of earthy mint, catnip and other light delicious flavors that had been mixed into the potion she had just drunk down fast.

Her tail begin twitching fast, as she first went near her daughter and gave her a warm hug saying lightly "You can have another candy if you want honey. The funny taste is just a numbing sensation like the shop-keep said! It'll go away in time!" she then padded over to where the shop-keep was an asked in a sweet voice "What potions do you have hidden behind the glass case? They smell quite different from the other wares in your shop!" her ears were wiggling as the change in her demeanor was obvious as the cat-nip potion begin to take effect in the cat-mother's body.