It was quite amusing, watching Nevin keep the kitten from harm. As he distracted her with candy, Felicity listened to them as they addressed her.

"I believe I have caffeinated coffee in the back." She smiled at her older brother figure, her eyes twinkling from the humor of the exhausted alchemist and energetic kitten. It was a classic combination for chaos.

She turned to the older neko as she spoke. After her turn, Felicity beamed. She stepped out from behind the counter. The small door swung both ways as the young girl lightly bowed, "A pleasure to meet you, Rainee! I am an assistant of the Toivonen family. Felicity Rhyolite, at your service."

She glanced at Nevin at the question of where she came from. The scenario had a... long story. Thankfully, being the type to hide any major problems she had, Felicity was good at simplifying. She looked back to Rainee with a cheerful smile, "I had questions, from one alchemist to another."

She then stepped behind the counter, her hair bobbing as she strode, "What do you take your coffee with, Nevin?" He looked like he needed at least ten sugers. "Want anything with your cocoa, Rainee? What animal mugs do you guys want?"