I hoped she didn't react negatively to this. The image of her, clad in soft white fur and with sharp claws and fangs had been burned into my mind since I saw her like that, the blood of her foes staining her a crimson hue. There had been a savage beauty to her in that moment that had enthralled me with her all over again. But she'd said before asking about her animal state was rather rude - and being rude to your lover was rather counter productive when you didn't know how they'd react to a request.

A passing thought burrowed into my mind. She'd never seen me in my Hollow state. Huh. Well, I'd prefer to keep it that way - unlike her shifted forms, my alternate form was rather hideous. I swallowed once as I waited for her response.

“I-,” she stammered, it quickened my heart’s pace seeing her struggling to answer. “I am only nervous that Nikita will take over and get carried away..” Her reply dropped off, words fading as she glanced down at her hands. I blinked.

“Sweetheart. I - I am yours, both of yours. Unless Nikita actively hates me, which I hope isn't the case, isn't she more likely to just fuck me more savagely than you would?” I tilted my head to the side. “I've accepted you as you are, dear. That includes any potential ‘risks’ from your companion spirit. She - doesn't want to hurt me, does she?” Now I did add a note of concern to my voice.

She laughed softly which made me a little more concerned. “She doesn’t want to hurt you and she is very intrigued with idea of allowing her to expose the halfling state.” It took me a minute to process that, and then I smiled warmly. I sat down and drummed my fingers on the inside of my tight, only a few inches from the returning erection between my legs.

“Well then. I am ready for that whenever you two might be. Ahem. Whether that is now or another time. I am heavily attracted to you however you look, and if Nikita wants to experiment with me - I am ready and willing for that.” I laughed. This was a far better result than I had thought.

Camille smiled shaking her head as she picked up the things that she had bought from the marketplace. She put everything else to the side besides the wine, she flicked up her index finger as I watched it slowly turn into a long black claw. Slowly she sunk into the cork and withdrew the cork making a popping noise with its new found freedom. She put the bottle to her lips and took a long drink.

The sweet red liquid tinted her plush lips as she let the tip of her tongue collect the rements as she sighed holding the bottle out towards me. I reached over and took it, and slowly took a sip, then raised an eyebrow. “A sweet berry wine of some kind?” I rolled the bottle in my hand, shifting my gaze between the wine inside, and the long black claw. I could almost imagine what that would feel like scraping against my skin and it sent interesting shivers down my spine.

“Are you trying to get me drunk, sweetheart?” I teased, watching her reaction as I offered the bottle back to her.

She hummed giving me a soft smile taking another greedy drink before she shrugged. “Figured you might taste sweeter than you already are.” She winked playfully. I laughed and pulled her down into my lap, settling her soft ass against my hard on. I gave her a gentle kiss, then took the bottle to take a drink before kissing her again, more forcefully. Then I drew back, a husky grin on my face.

“Well? Am I sweeter, dear?”

She licked her lips humming with approval, “oh yes, very much so.” I grinned and drew her back in for a lingering kiss, letting her hold the bottle as one of my hands slid beneath her shirt to press against her stomach, my fingers slowly tracing small spirals against her skin. I pulled my lips back just a fraction, and let her feel my smile against her lips.

“What do you know, you're sweeter too. Careful, love, or I might get addicted to your lips.” Sweet Flame I was already addicted though. Instead of kissing her again I traced small kisses along her jawline, to gently tug on her earlobe with my teeth. “I'm already lost though, aren't I.” I murmured into her ear.