“Mmm, ‘fraid so love, you didn’t have a chance once you laid your eyes on me,” I quipped cockily. His breath fanned across my ear and down my nap, goose bumps rose on my flesh causing a shiver to run down my spine. I wiggled my round ass against his erect shaft feeling the tight resistance.

I got off of his lap taking the mult wine with me as I heard him groan at my absence. I smirked taking another drink of the sweet liquid. I look at, a certain fire of lust burned in my eyes. I slowly set the bottle down on the nightstand. I slowly started to hum, kicking off my boots, my hips started to sway to the sultry melody.

“I hope you know what you got yourself into,” I licked my lips slowly shrugging off my black jacket as it fell to the floor in a heap. Erik let out a strangled groan, then he rallied.

“Not yet - but I can see what I want to. She's dancing in front of me, and looks good enough to eat.” His voice was a deep groan.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him as I walked over to the table and turned on an old radio, the instrumental was low and the voice was raspy as a woman sang. “Fair enough,” I tossed a look over my shoulder at him as I kept my back turned. Slowly my hips rolled with the beat, my hands ran down the side of my frames. They rolled over my curves fluidly until they were on my hips. Erik let out a soft groan - and I could see that he wanted to stand up and come to me, but he was restraining himself. He didn't want the show to end so quickly.

My hands moved to my buttons, one, two and three and the waist loosened. Slowly with the music I shimmied out of my pants. My man let out a slow, deep breath, and a glance showed that his eyes were fastened onto the freshly revealed skin. Pink lace undergarments peeked out from under the hem of my shirt.

Slowly I turned to face him, the only thing that stopped him from moving was my fierce gaze. The music tempo slowly picked up as did the sway of my hips, they dipped and rolled. I let my hands slowly run up the center of my body, the took their time before reaching their destination. Erik let out a soft breath, and I could see that his muscles were tensing up as he held himself still under my gaze.

I played with the top button, “are you feeling lucky tonight?” I teased. He swallowed, and I could see his throat muscles work for a moment before he spoke.

“Lover, I feel lucky every time I see you.” His voice was strained as he gave me a hungry smile. “But tonight? Well - oh yes, I do.”

“Good,” and the first button was undone. I rolled my head and dipped my hips low, the second, third and fourth button gone. My cleavage was slowly starting to peek from the top of my shirt. Erik groaned and bit his lip, his gaze switching between my full breasts and my swaying ass.

My tongue rolled over my full lips as his groans fueled the fire in my belly. My fingers diligently worked to unfasten my buttons now. There were only two left now, my navel and flat mid drift showing now. I could feel Nikita pacing back and forth itching to come out but I was even making her wait, teasing the both of them in my own sick twisted way.

“Camille….” Erik's voice was a drawn out groan as he watched my fingers dance around the buttons.

“Shhh love,” I cooed at him as the last two buttons now undone and the shirt feel to my feet in a pool of red fabric. The matching bra to my lace undergarments was on display now. I let my hands roll over the beautiful mounds that were my breast, a small moan left my own lips. Erik trembled, and I could see that he desperately wanted to stand up - his gaze was hot and hungry and felt like it was devouring all of me, his eyes roaming all over me.

“What should I get rid of first,” my voice was soft and velvety the words dripped off my tongue easily. He let out a soft groan as he thought. Finally he grinned.

“Let me see those beautiful breasts of yours, lover.” His gaze flicked up to mine and held steady on my eyes as he spoke.

“As you wish,” I reached around and unclasped and it fell to the wayside. My round ample breast bounced lightly from the movement, nipple taute from the exposure and arousal. Erik’s groan was pure desire and hunger, and he licked his lips as his eyes fastened onto my breasts.

My hands moved down both of my sides and played with the lace material. I would slowly pull down one side before pulling it back up once it looked like I would slide them off. I could see Erik’s cock shaking, his hips rolling slowly as he forced himself to stay seated.

The sun reflected off my beautiful skin that had been kissed by it, I ran a hand through my long, loosely curled locks tossing it to one side. Slowly with each beat of the music, one side of my panties would lower than the other side, they sat dangerously low on my hips now. Erik curled his fingers into his legs, driving his nails into his own hips. He looked like he was ready to spring, his teeth worrying at his lower lip.

Finally I let the fabric slip down my long legs to the floor as I stepped out of them, my index finger curling into itself motioning for him to come to me.