Scarlet flung the wet hunk of her hair over her back and grabbed the coat. Shrugging it on over her shoulders. “I might have to invest in something like this. It doesn’t seem to melt away like most leathers.” She mused as she ran a slender finger over its surface. “It also doesn’t retain liquid. I figured it was just blood. Of course….” Her eyes rose back up to his and Scarlet tilted her head to the side, had he glided closer to her? She wasn’t sure. “I assumed you liked that sort of thing.” She finished.

“Oh, I do.” His voice was a low drawl. “But I also have to operate in civilization. Which means I sometimes need to be able to get rid of - staining fluids, rather rapidly. It was easier to make a general hydrophobic repellant, than one specifically tied to blood.”

“Fuck what they think.” Scarlet gestured to herself. “Look at me, I only drink a glimmer potion when I need to conduct business. I generally scare people away. One look and ain’t no one gonna touch that with a ten foot fuckin’ spear.” That was rather rudely disproved when he leaned forward - oh yes, he had gotten closer - and dragged the tooth against her skin, just barely not breaking through. She inched closer to see just exactly what he was doing.

“I have had more than one look, dawn girl.” His silver eyes gleamed. “And in case you missed it, I wouldn't mind touching you a lot more than with ten foot spear. While it's nothing to be shy of, it's not ten feet long.” He smirked and stood back up straight. Where the hell had that come from??

“I…thought you weren’t interested in that sort of thing.” Scarlet said. Did he have to run that thing along her leg? Really? Was he just being coy? Being a dick? Scarlet shot him a glare. He let out a slow, dark chuckle.

“Oh. I have the interests. I just normally ignore them. Blood and pain excite me more. Most women don't care to be cut, broken - or have their bones ground against.” He slowly pressed the fang into the meat of her thigh.

He was. He was fuckin’ teasing her. Scarlet twitched. “I’m not most.” She hissed as she grabbed his hand and dragged the tooth down her thigh. A dark crimson blood pooled from her leg and in thin trickles fell over the round of her flesh and to the water. She grinned. “Best mask the smell of that young drake blood eh?”

His dark grin matched hers.

Two could play at this game. She wasn’t going to let him best her. She gasped as she felt long fingers slide into her flesh, into the cut she'd just made in her leg. He flexed his fingers, then slowly drew them back out, coated with her blood.

She reached forward and snaked a hand around his neck, pulling him closer. Her leg twitched and burned like fire. A fire that roused her, it made her angry. It excited her and it made her feel alive. He was between her legs now and with one forcefull push she shoved his head to her wound. “If you’re gonna make a mess clean it up you ass.” She hissed. Her own fingers clawed into the meat of his shoulders and dug into dark skin. His blood trickled over her fingers and down the length of her arms.

He seemed to have no compunction abound - nibbling the edge of the wound. His tongue was rough as he dragged it around, scooping up her blood - and she felt it squirm into her flesh, working against the muscles to lap up more blood. He drew his head back, and his lips glistened crimson.

“That’s a good look on you..” Scarlet breathed. Shit.. when was the last time she felt this physically good? She drew in closer - the temptation to taste her own blood on his lips- but no. It was not something he wanted. She drew closer still and took a deep breath before shifting her head to the side to rest into the crook of his neck. Her fingers left the small wounds on his skin and she instead dragged them down the length of his arms, tracing the curvature of his muscles. He was so incredibly warm, and his blood...even warmer.

His fingers dug into the wound. Then he slowly brought them away, and she watched as he rubbed her blood against the skin of of his neck. An offering - for her. Scarlet snorted. “You’re into some fucked up shit.” she breathed into his ear before she obliged. Her tongue lapped over his skin and - well… her own blood wasn’t anything to write home about but his skin? It was an odd taste, a tangy and salty combination. She used her free hand and glided a finger across his flesh, it parted open and she returned the favour.

Using her teeth she tore at his flesh. The dark blood trickled from his skin and she licked it as it touched her lips. It was about as tasty as blood could be. Which, wasn’t very. Still, it wasn’t the taste it was the sensation. Fuck the sensation, the way his skin and muscle involuntary twitched beneath her cruel touch and the way his muscles tensed. Hell even the way his own hand gripped her thigh tightly. All of it. Fuck. She was wet. She shouldn’t be doing this. She shouldn’t…

Scarlet pulled away, cheeks flushed. “You’re a depraved fucker.” The Huntsman snorted, and licked his lips - his tongue gathering up her blood as his crimson-stained fingers drummed right at the edge of the cut. Then without warning he ripped the fang free, sending a fresh wave of pain through her. She arched her back and swore, pain evident in her voice. This fucking fucker.

“You're one to talk, dawn girl. I can smell you, this close.” His voice was dark, hungry.

Smell her? The fuck did he mean by that? She shifted her weight to and fro. “Well. I suppose we’ve sufficiently covered the scent of the baby Drake.” Scarlet said as she wiped his blood from her lips, it smeared across her face and her eyes shifted downward to his torso. “At least with your blood.”