Am’aleh’s Chosen (The Hadoken Crew) - 1000 Men
Armor: Robes and wooden tower shields
Key Weapon: Long Wooden Staves
Secondary Weapon: Sacrificial daggers.
These wizards are masters of FIRE, with the ability to fire from a range of 300 meters fireballs that can kill a normal human soldier. They are typically used to attack ranged troops, who typically are lightly armored and cannot engage the wizards from range. Should foot soldiers attack, the wizards are capable of creating a ring of fire about them as a last-ditch effort to protect themselves.
Firewalls and fireballs will be treated as two abilities. However, if you word it so the units can opt to lob their fireballs in front of them to use it creatively as a fire wall, I can permit that. As for the fireballs themselves, how many can these mages cast in a fight?

The Whiskey Wonders (Now With 50% Less Urine) - 500 Men
Armor: Street Clothes and Foul Stench
Key Weapon: Broken bottles and whatever is lying about
Secondary Weapon: Venereal Disease

Pulled from the darkest corners of Radasanth come this ridiculous brigade of drunks and fools, a meat-shield for the real warriors behind them. A fine distraction, most of these men are drunk enough to be considered flammable and are infinitely replaceable.
Ability wise, do I read this as the unit can be replenished after battle? During battle? Or not at all/no ability? Given the usage of the unit as fodder, I could permit them being guaranteed replaceable in excess to the 1,000 potential recruits between phases.