Joining the fun, this is open to one, maybe two.
A kenku will be in the Iron League.
Go see the world, he had said.

Go test your mettle, he had said.

Go, make me proud, he had said.

And begrudingly, she had gone. Over the sea to check up on his recently purchased Cronian brewery ... and to fight.

When a physical-form trapped god, but a god nontheless, signficantly owns you and, to some extent, can control you, there is not much in the way that one can do in terms of fighting against it. Thus, that was why currently Avis Tsakaka, more commonly known as Stare, was striding into the Citadel. Set some distance away from the capital city Radansath, the Citadel was a tower that sharply jutted into the sky. It was filled, the rumours had it, with endless magics, and controlled by monks who worshipped some strange overpowering diety. A diety that did not matter much to Stare - after all she was employed by her own.

To be more of use to Vitruvion, the god aforementioned, Stare was using this time of careful brewery negotiation to strengthen her skills. With two strong daggers to her name and two eyefuls of seemingly unlimited magic, she arrogantly presumed she stood a fair chance. Yet, that was surely up to who her opposition would be.

That in itself would be up to fate.

With a grunted, "Room, please," to a robed, wizened, bespectacled man she was shown a rustic, mellow doorway. After standing there for about two full seconds she shrugged, and flicked a copper coin at the monk.

"Just send in the first person to get here," she said, ignoring his stares at her long beak and feathered body before she shoved a foot forwards. Claws met with wood, hinges let out an uneasy screech and before her was the arena.

Hedges. Fifteen foot tall and hiding all else beyond. Two ran in a narrow pathway from the doorway where she was in straight lines before one was intersected by a perpendicular one, and another jolted around to the side. A bright sun savagely peered down, making the green of the normal but thick hedges stand out like photosythesis' glory day.

Great, a maze, she thought, feeling foul-mooded already.

Just get in there, the bold male voice sounded into her head. And I will give you what advice I can.

Rolling her eyes, Stare took the first step, her clawed feet meeting soft earth. As she looked behind her she saw the doorway had vanished, and yet more straight hedgeway continued backwards. All the same colour for the vegetation, and the same boring brown for the path. Even as she tried to stand on tip toes to peer through a small gap in the hedge, the plant itself seemed to grow - both higher and be filled in so that she would not be able to see.

"Kami save me," she cursed in a small voice, and she turned back the way she had faced before, drawing now the mythril and plynt daggers from her belt. For a moment she felt odd - a harsh black against this summer green and bright blue skied world - but then she realised that the world would just have to accept her. Thus, squaring herself she chose a path and began to stalk down it.