I'm not one who gets overly religious or anything but lately I have been thinking about something.

Today I got the worst possible news I could ever hope to get...well just about the worst possible news.

I might have cancer.

Though they are not 100% sure on that yet. As some of you guys know I had a biopsy last Tuesday and the results came back from the lab today. I am positive for abnormal cells. They didn't use the SPECIFIC phrase of cancer cells JUST YET. So the next step for me is I will have to go under the knife for them to remove the whatever cells they are in my thyroid. I'm a little bit mentally worn out from this whole ordeal but I firmly believe I will be okay and I will be a cancer survivor. Right now I'm just down. It is something that's been bothering me since I had the biopsy. Anyway gang, I will need a lot of support and advice from you guys. It will be a very trying time ahead of me and I am hoping that things will be okay for me in the long term. As always guys your thoughts and prayers are always appreciated! I don't really care what (Insert religion) you believe in. The support is what counts.

Right now I just feel really alone. I might log on chat to talk with you guys for a while.

Anyway I wanted to make sure you guys knew all about it.