Make me do a deep dive why don't'cha. I've managed to find all those 7-year old links for all the stuff I've collected. Bleh. The Tome doesn't have a link because I've had it since character creation. It doesn't really do anything anyway. All the "trophy" items are not for use in any way and can't be sold. They have literally no effect on my character other than bragging rights in a profile and forcing me to find those buried threads every time I level. It would have been much quicker before the transition to 4.0, btw. Bleh again.

A lot of updates because it's been two levels. The Soul Trap ability is pure flavor at this point. It doesn't do anything other than say that I've gained a portion of power from everyone I've killed. It doesn't heal, prevent opponent resurrection, transfer any special abilities or anything like that. It really only has any bearing on the fluid forms ability, which allows me to take the form of anyone who's soul I've trapped a piece of. On the plus side, it would mean that I've got a little bit of Phi in me. Ooo-la-la.

Interesting note; I won the Rime-Bound Cup from Duffy in a poetry challenge.