Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile

League A (Interdivision): Elthas_Belthasar v. Enigmatic Immortal

Battle at your leisure folks. This thread must be completed by January 9th, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST. If you finish early, please submit it for judging per usual.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

EXP: 590, Level: 1
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next level: 1,410
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,410
    GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    Elthas had chosen Ayenee, the alien world, to be his initial battle arena for most of his battles.

This time would be no different. Ayenee sprawled out before him, he was in Ayenee Forest for this match. Foreign trees were visible of varying heights and builds. The canopy of the forest, Ayenee Forest, lurked over head and sunshafts peeked through the canopy. Elthas was at home in a forest, it reminded him of the forest of Ruild. This forest ,however, had an entirely different vibe for the sensitive Elf. He'd requested the same combat chamber everytime for his bouts, Combat Chamber number Eight. He was certain since it was in the first floor of The Citadel, that anybody could find their way to it. The bigger trees surrounded the Elf as he stood relatively close to the entrance of the arena.

He couldn't see the entrance anymore, but his opponent would be able to. He waited patiently as he ate some food he'd prepared beforehand with his hands. It was a simple steak that he'd made to help him get the energy for the match. He'd dealt with stress and anxiety often of late, but he managed their levels fairly well. He knew he was meant to fight a very powerful opponent for his current match, but that's not why he was nervous. What DID make him nervous was how well he would do against someone of such a caliber, he hoped that he would at least give the man a challenge. Elthas chose Ayenee Forest as the backdrop of the battle because there was a symbolic meaning in that. Forests were layered like Elthas was layered, and he would have at least a bit of an advantage on some familiar home turf. Plus, it would be fun to explore what sore of interpretation that the monks came up with for his vision.

Elthas sat on a rock with his equipment at the ready. He was eating lunch as he waited, attempting to relax from the nervous feeling he felt. All he wanted was to do really well in the competition. I am representing The Trading Company here and I just want to place well at the end. I am going all out here! Elthas thought to himself, he would appear for all of his matches and make certain that they were fought skillfully. He had his food in a container, and would take bites of it every so often. His hands were gloved, and he wore a basic custom tailored suit. It featured a double breasted blazer, and a simple vest. The suit was all black. He decided to wear a black tie that day, cut in Radasanth style. The hat he wore was a black tophat. He was dressed elegantly for his match against one his most fearsome opponents yet. He took a pull from a container of liquid, it held juice. In all, he looked like a business man ready to strike a deal...

Maybe that wasn't far from the matter at hand.
    "I'll have DEATH before DISHONOR."-Saying.
    Though you be chained to Hell ITSELF!!!
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

“The fuck is this place?” Jensen mumbled as he stepped into the battle arena of his newest assignment. He was sure he was in the right space, but the room was foreign to the immortal and it made him uncomfortable. New places, new scenery and new opponents may get a lot of warriors and such excited, but not Jensen. He was actually starting to like his routine of the usual sights and sounds he was used to. Still, he owed Sei a large sum of money for his most recent purchase at the bazaar. Patting the gunblade on his hip he moved forwards, letting the wind brush against his coat flaring the edges as they swayed behind him.

The Trading Company was a new up and coming merchants guild that Jensen had only heard of and had no formal education or desire to know more. They were gold pinchers, accountants, and a boring lot the Immortal assumed. And like most things he assumed about they were of little concern to him. It wasn’t that he underestimated them. Far from it. He just had no estimates for them at all.

Crossing onto the path of the woodlands of this strange land created by the Ai’Bron monks led the knight to the man he was assigned to fight. Jensen saw his attire, noting the top hat was a nice touch of class that harmonized well with his surroundings. The immortal brushed his coat of dirt and stopped ten paces away from his target eyeing him up and down. “A little more masculine for the paper pushers,” Jensen admitted loudly. “The name’s Jensen Ambrose, Captain of the Ixian Knights. If you want to give me your name, go for it, but I feel like one of us is here to battle and the other is here to sign a contract.”

Jensen leaned back on one leg, his fingers softly stroking the gunblade at his hip, resting his fingers on the trigger that would awaken the blade mode of his weapon.

((Jensen has the Gunblade in Dart mode – He can fire the darts inside at this time.))
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen