Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile

Upgrades...

(Daggers are awarded here: ~A Storm~ thank you very much. I wish to upgrade my Titanium daggers and possibly get a enchant or two places on them. I wish to rp this all out.)

Elthas walked towards The Bazaar district of Radasanth with a purpose.

He'd recently won a pair of titanium daggers, and their existence was the only proof of his battle against Storm Veritas. Elthas wore a fine suit that day, typical of the Radasanth cut suits he favoured. His fedora hat was tipped slightly at an angle to cast a shadow across his handsome face. Elthas had piercing eyes that held their own hunger for knowledge. Elthas's trenchcoat was made of leather and finely crafted, he wore a three-piece suit. It was cut in the modern Radasanthian style of the social elites. Elthas didn't like ties. So he wore the top of the shirt he had on open. The shirt was pin striped and coloured white. Elthas walked with his chin held high, he'd accomplished a lot of late. He found himself standing in front of the largest forge he could fine, one he frequented oft over the years. It had a family of famous master smiths. Elthas looked at the building and went in carefully.

(First: Pricecheck on upgrading two Titanium Daggers to Masterwork status. Then we'll go from there)
    "I'll have DEATH before DISHONOR."-Saying.
    Though you be chained to Hell ITSELF!!!
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

(Titanium daggers are already masterwork status if I recall correctly.)
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

EXP: 590, Level: 1
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next level: 1,410
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,410
    GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    (THe daggers i got out of the spoil were approved as Average/Below Average quality Which is why I want to upgrade them. Thanks for your help man ) .
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

[Then you're looking at 113 a pop to upgrade]
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    (Thats fine my friend do you want to rp this out with me? I like to rp most of my bazaar transactions! Let me know what youre able to do! )
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

(I will edit in an RP reply posthaste, you should see it by Monday night at the latest)

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

(Reply is short, sorry. As we get into the transaction they'll grow meatier in length)

A large, giant of a man standing somewhere around seven feet tall eyed up the stranger. His dress spoke of wealth earned from the labors of others and not from the labors of his own hand, which brought a scowl to the mans face as he rose from his large iron chair. Not parting his gaze from Elthas he strode forward.

"How can I help you good sir?"

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    Elthas noticed that there were several large fellows working in the forge that particular time.

He could not remember the exact time frame of the last time he'd ventured into The Bazaar.

Time flowed differently for his people.

As the fellow asked his question, Elthas nodded with respect towards him. "Looking to upgrade two pieces I recently acquired. Daggers. Titanium. Think you can help me out? I need them masterwork status, and possibly will order a few enchantments or augments on them." Elthas said calmly. As he looked around the forge he was impressed with the masterwork quality of the pieces that were on display. Furthermore, the forge had that hot furnace smell that Elthas had gotten used to working for The Trading Company. While that lasted, but as was the case with all things...it eventually came to an end. Elthas considered the situation at hand, he didn't like talking about how he'd gotten those daggers. It was a rather personal story to him anyway.

One that cost him an arm.

As Elthas stood there he waited for the giant of a man's response to his inquiry.
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The man chewed his lips as he took the daggers and set them aside in a nearby box labled "In."

"Titanium is a tricky metal, and even trickier if you're looking to make them a masterpiece...." he paused as he scratched his chin. "It'll take a week or two to get to that...lots of orders." he gestured to several similar boxes filled to the brim.

"As for enchantments, what were you looking to get? Im no good with Runes, my fingers are too fat, but my sister has a mighty fine talent for doin em up well."

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    After some careful thinking about the information he'd just learned, Elthas decided to put his luck to the test.

He looked the large man square in the eyes and carefully studied him. Elthas was an Elf who was not afraid to look a man in the eyes, they were a window to the soul. Elthas carefully looked at the man for a long moment, he was searching for something in that pair of eyes...perhaps a kindred spirit. Each time Elthas had made his way into The Bazaar, he'd been changed for the better. He was hoping this constant and almost alchemical process would continue. Elthas then looked down at his stumped arm and pondered a radical idea. He'd heard of people with grafted limbs, and prosthetics, and the thought occurred to him to do the same. He listened to the man speak about his sister, but decided a new approach was better suited to make up for the loss of an arm.

He would replace it with something new.

Many matters in life were oft an exchange of one thing into another, a transformation process. Elthas spoke after a long five minutes passed. "Actually, I've thought of something better." Elthas began. "You see, I recently had a battle that cost me this." He pointed to the area of space where his arm once was.

"I was wondering if you or someone you knew had the capacity to surgically graft me a replacement. Don't have to be pretty, you see? I just want it to work. I figure, of course, instead of the enchantments this trip, I'll just take my dagger upgrades and the new arm if you can work with me on this somehow. I would be in your debt good sir." Elthas explained his situation carefully and was hoping the man was as smart as he seemed.

Elthas waited for the man's response about the newer suggestion.
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast