Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Solo/Chapter 3] Old Gods and New Streets 3.

EXP: 590, Level: 1
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next level: 1,410
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,410
    GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    Wind coursed through the township with a mourning sound that it carried.

Elthas stood before the Prophets of Apocalypse in silence carefully considering what he'd just learned.

"You've created a potential power struggle, Elthas. One that is not so easily resolved..." The leader of The Prophets said. He continued to speak. Nearby, several of the gathered townsfolk were observing Elthas and The Prophets. All together there was a considerable group of Prophets of at least six members of their ilk. "However, after careful consideration we have come to a dangerous conclusion that my companions decided to bring directly to you."

Elthas frowned, he did not like where the situation was going. "What sort of conclusion?" Elthas asked. "You were wise to bring this matter before me before anybody else was harmed by your kind." Elthas said. He was having a hard time keeping his anger in check at that point.

"This is probably not something you want to hear, Elthas. But you have left us with very little choice in the matter. Our organization needs strong leadership and the recent events has left a vacuum in our upper echelons. After some careful debate and discussion there is one only one way to repair the damage caused by our late leader." The Prophet paused for a moment and looked back towards his companions. One of them nodded calmly towards their leader and the leader continued. "Elthas. It is with great consideration that I bring to you a proposal. We need you to lead us." The Prophet suddenly said and his companions nodded with agreement. "You were touched by Nenkulor Shima on some level and you were present several times during his scheming. You did not know it some of the times...but you two were connected on some level."

Elthas frowned deeply...but was strongly considering their proposal. His face reflected the swirling emotions he was currently feeling. "Your group has tried to kill me several times in my existence, you caused the death of my companion in life, and you tried to end my tribe. These acts are unforgivable..." Elthas began saying.

"But Elthas..." The Prophet responded.

"BUT." Elthas said. "Granted the current circumstances I can no longer place my town or my people in danger." Elthas looked back at the gathered towns folk for a moment as if to say good bye. "If I allow you clowns to continue unchecked you will cause me and others more problems." Elthas looked at The Prophets. "State your proposal and I will carefully consider what you are offering." Elthas said.

The Prophet nodded. "We humbly request you lead our organization." The Prophet said without malice. "You will become exposed to our way of life, and we can offer you and your current allies our protection." The Prophet continued. "Further...there is this." The Prophet ordered one of his companions to bring a small case to his person. The companion did so, it was some sort of an elegant jewel box. "This belongs to you, Elthas Belthasar." The Prophet handed the jewel box to Elthas.

Elthas took the item, hesitating only a moment. "What is this? Some kind of a jewel box?" Elthas asked.

"Open it." The Prophet said calmly.

Elthas did so, carefully unlatching the locking mechanism and opening it. His eyes immediately went wide and he dropped the box when he saw what was inside. An elegant amulet with a locket slid out of the open jewel box as it fell. "That is..." Elthas started to say. But he recalled at that precise moment everything he had lost because of the locket and his battle against Storm Veritas...it was real after all. Elthas looked at The Prophet. "How did you get this item?" Elthas had to know.

"Nenkulor Shima gave us the means to find it, we arrived shortly before The Trading Company folks did. I'm sorry Elthas. But this was our trump card." The Prophet continued. "If you do not accept this offer we will lay waste to everything and everyone here. We will destroy the wards protecting The Great Tree."

Elthas was stuck at that point...he knew they meant business. He took another look back at the township and The Great Tree that lived within it's boarders. He knelt down for a moment and clutched the signet necklace bearing the ancient Belthasar clan symbols. The Symbols were etched on a locket that contained certain items of import to Elthas and his family. Elthas lifted the signet necklace and and held it against his chest. "You have some balls doing this to me. After everything your kind has already cost me. However, I am honourbound to provide safety to the people currently in my charged. Once I was a leader of The Trading Company. I lost that because of you guys. But now I have a chance to redeem myself."

The Orc and several townsfolk walked towards Elthas and The Prophets.

"Is everything all right, Elthas?" A Human woman asked.

Elthas did not turn his eyes away from The Prophets. "Everything is not all right. I must tell you all something." Elthas said, and he turned partially to face his companions and keep The Prophets at a safe distance away from them. "These folks require my skill for some time. I must be going with them on a long journey. Many of you will not understand why for a long time. I might not return for many years...until I deem it safe." Elthas said, he continued as he was looking at his friends' faces. He had sorrow on his own face. "But before I live I wish to ask something of you guys." Elthas said.

The Orc responded. "Anything, Master Belthasar."

"Keep The Great Tree safe from harm at all costs." Elthas said, and with that, he tipped his fedora hat gently towards his friends. Then he moved towards The Prophets casually, but swiftly. "I am ready to go." Elthas said calmly.

The Prophet nodded his head. "You're making the right choice." The Prophet said. "We shall take you to where we can begin our current plans." The Prophets all gathered around Elthas and placed their hands on his spectral body.

Somehow, Elthas could feel the warmth of their bodies against him...he did not like it. He held the amulet, his mother's necklace and the weight of the past in his hand.

"This will hurt a lot." The Prophet said.

Elthas did not even scream as reality shifted and the teleportation energies ripped through the clearing...
    "I'll have DEATH before DISHONOR."-Saying.
    Though you be chained to Hell ITSELF!!!
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    Elthas's sensory array reverted back to normal.

When reality phased back in, the wraith saw where he was currently in. It was a town somewhere in Corone itself, the scent was still the same. One of many smaller outlying villages that they've taken over. That would be my first guess... Elthas looked around and saw several of the cultist members present, including the group that was with him when he was teleported against his will. Elthas spotted the leader standing in front him, but keeping a respectful distance. Elthas held his mother's locket in his possession. So, they arrived before The Trading Company did. I suffered much because of that. Someday, I will make them pay for what they've done. Elthas thought to himself, but accepted the situation at hand...

The leader walked over towards Elthas and spoke. "We've been building since the time you've encountered Yosef Terrentius, and Nenkulor Shima." At that point, the gathered group of cultists stood up and all of them surrounded Elthas. "I'm going to be frank. Elthas. I don't expect you to come willingly, so we've come up with a plan."

"...I'm not amused." Elthas said.

The man before him shook his head. "Elthas. The reason we've summoned you here is because you encountered Nenkulor Shima. We know of your encounter with him, and furthermore, we know what happened between you and Yosef Terrentius. In life, Yosef was one of our devout followers. We know that you carry Yosef's spiritual essence within you." The man stepped closer towards Elthas. "Because of that, is the reason that we have invited you here to join us."

Elthas considered the information he'd just obtained. I consumed Yosef Terrentius. Maybe, that can be an even bigger advantage than I thought? Elthas pondered all that he'd just learned. "You think that you can communicate with Yosef Terrentius through me?"

The man before him shook his head. "No that's not what I'm saying at all." The man continued to talk. "I am saying...you ARE Yosef Terrentius. You just don't know it yet."

Elthas blinked. He didn't feel any different, but he knew that the cultists that followed Nenkulor Shima were master manipulators. They were also skilled liars and there was no way of knowing if the man spoke the truth. Elthas rubbed his chin..."What do you hope to accomplish here?"

The man stood directly in front of Elthas at that point. "We have prepared for a long time for this moment, Son of Belthasar." The man continued. "So this is the reason you have been brought here. You will become Yosef Terrentius for us." The man suddenly said.

"If I refuse?" Elthas asked.

"You don't...you don't really have a choice here." The man said quietly. And it all went south from there.
    Last edited by Elthas_Belthasar; 10-31-16 at 10:39 AM.
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    Elthas tensed up at that point.

It was more of an instinctive reaction than anything else. "If you are intending to commune with my enemy, I refuse to help you." Elthas turned away at that moment, but it had already begun. There were several robed Prophets all around Elthas in the chamber, and they had been casting a ritual well in advanced. To Elthas's horror, they cast a ward of some sort that kept him trapped within a circle of glowing light. Elthas reached out with his gnarled hands and the glowing energy zapped him quickly. He was trapped. This can't be! Elthas immediately thought to himself and he saw that the circle he was standing on was small one that limited his full movement range. Further, the wards were presently flowing in the energy of light preventing him from escaping. He could not even travel back to the Antifirmanent, he was trapped in the Firmanent itself. Elthas felt a rage at that point, and drew his daggers attempting to break ward with his power. There was a burst of light and energy, and Elthas had to recede and move away from the warding wall.

The circle on the ground glowed with the symbols of the Prophets, a language that Elthas was not familiar with.

He looked around quickly, the Prophets had all gathered in number.

"You're trapped now, Elthas. We need your cooperation in order to proceed. You might as well submit." The Prophet said calmly. "We have planned for this day since Xu Bellaparte and Yosef Terrentius fell."

Hearing the name of his ancient enemy sparked a memory in Elthas's fractured mind. He saw the last few moments of Xu Bellaparte, and recalled his ally, Philomel, had assisted him in Xu's downfall. Elthas looked at the speaking Prophet staring at him with near insanity in his eyes. His face was shifting rapidly with chaotic emotions. Elthas was keeping himself at a good distance from the walls of the circle, and the energy of the circle itself. The bursts of energy that he caused to happen whenever he interacted with the wall, was a lesson in pain. He sheathed his spectral daggers after a moment or two but refused to give in. The mention of Xu Bellaparte stirred up old hatreds in him. He narrowed his eyes and looked right at the Prophet that was talking.

"You've made a grave error bringing me here." Elthas said calmly, he was terrified, but he was trying to be strong and brave.

"No. Elthas, it is you who have made the error. Did you think you would get away with the deaths of Xu Bellaparte and Yosef Terrentius? Did you think those people were yours to take away from us? I think not. You are going to help us, even if you don't want to." The Prophet signaled to his chanting companions. "The hour is upon us my brothers." He raised his hands, and began to chant loudly in a language that Elthas did not recognize. The symbols that trapped Elthas within that circle of energy began to glow brightly, like a spot light...and sent a rippling wave of power through Elthas's spectral body. "You...will SUBMIT!" The Prophet yelled, and their true attack began...

Elthas blanked out, and lost all sense of consciousness.

When Elthas awoke, he found himself in a familiar void, deep within the farthest reaches of his mind...

He could hear his spectral heart beating in the distance, a constant drum beat. As he awoke he saw a familiar face before. The man wore a white robe, but it had the similar symbols of the Prophets of Apocalypse. Yosef Terrentius looked down at Elthas Belthasar, as he stood up from the moving liquid darkness. There was no sky, no stars, no moon. It was simply a void. Perfect and serene. The Void. Elthas stood up and looked at his enemy. Yosef had a calm expression on his face, and was clapping softly. There were no other memories, or specters in Elthas's immediate sight. He was alone with the insane man. Yosef looked away for a moment, as if staring at something in the distance. Then walked towards Elthas, looking at the Elf carefully. Yosef was now standing directly in front of Elthas.

"Funny that we keep meeting like this." Yosef said carefully. "Please understand, I never hated you." Yosef was speaking, and Elthas had no choice but to listen. "When you left, the old man took steps. You know of whom I speak." Yosef said.

"Xu." Elthas nodded.

"Yes." Yosef shook his head. "He always was a paranoid fuck and never trust your family." Yosef rubbed his chin as he talked. "There are always more parts of the story than you might realize. More sides to the coin, more truths to the events. Some lies, but many more truths that you do not yet understand."

"What do you want from me?" Elthas asked, he was surprisingly calm.

"Now you're getting it." Yosef had an amused expression on his face at that point. "Seth taught you well." Yosef began, speaking as a teacher would speak to a student. And not as an enemy. "Everything in this pathetic excuse for an existence is a Contract. It's all give and take, you take, I take. What's the difference?" Yosef said.

Elthas was familiar with the nature of Contracts. "Go on." Elthas decided it best to play along.

"I became a part of you long before you actually killed me. The old man took steps. But that's not why I brought you out here. I brought you here so we could talk." Yosed said. "I have become strong in your mind, I wasn't ever weak. But I am stronger now. And together...we can defeat the Prophets." He explained.

"Why now...why help me now?" Elthas needed to know, he had to know.

"Because we're the same now. You'll understand in time. But when you consumed me, I became a part of you. It has taken some time, but I now occupy a part of your mind. I am not yet strong enough to act on my own you understand." Yosef paused for a moment, but the continued to talk. "We have a common situation now. We share the same host body. But on your own, you cannot possibly beat them. Their power. The prophets have planned for this day, they think they have gained an ally. But all they have done is to upset and rupture matters. You shouldn't have come here." Yosef said. "I'm surprised that you weren't more careful."

"They threatened to harm people I care about." Elthas explained.

"Oh. Now I understand, that was the weight they held on you." Yosef walked and stood right next to Elthas. "Elthas. I can help you. But you must be willing to relinquish control for the briefest of moments." Yosef explained. "The Prophet's purposes do not coincide with what we want." Yosef explained.

"We...?" Elthas asked.

"Me and you." Yosef said. "Something has become clear to me in my time within your mind. Something that I failed to see back then. We could have been allies at one point and worked together to beat their conspiracy." Yosef put his hand on Elthas's shoulder. "But the matter that has become clear to me now, is that we can beat them now." Yosef tapped the side of his own head. "In my time here we have both grown strong. You have a power that resides deep within you. But I need your permission to harness it." Yosef said.

"Permission? Relinquish control?" But Elthas knew one thing. Yosef meant to help him at that point...they had become a dual entity inhabiting one body. Elthas carefully considered everything he had just learned. "What do I need to do?" Elthas suddenly asked.

Yosef nodded. "Take my hand, Elthas and together we will defeat our enemies."

Elthas conceded, and gave Yosef his hand, they shook hands. But Yosef kept holding his hand.

"Now then. Give. Me. Control."

And Elthas did just that...
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    The prophets channeled dangerous forms of magic with the circle that surrounded Elthas.

The ward symbols were flaring up with incredible energy and lighting up the room. Each of the prophets in the chamber were chanting loudly and in unison with one another attempting to rest control. The wraith's body writhed and twisted against the agony and pain it was feeling. The leader of the prophets used the power at his disposal. Flaring light blazed in the air as a result of the potent energy bursting against the walls of the circle. It was a mind-numbing assault. The prophet was yelling at that point at the top of his lungs in the language Xu Bellaparte had taught him. The Prophet's body glowed with energies, they all glowed. They were in the process of attempting a full containment spell. With the warding symbols locked in place the final parts of the ritual were beginning when something happened.

One of the neophytes noticed it first...

"My lord, something is wrong..." The young prophet said with a notable fear in his voice. The other prophets were slowly noticing it too, but perhaps, it was already too late.

"We have fought our whole lives for this very moment! Continue the rituals!" The leader yelled, he was still in a daze as he yelled that. Chanting the entire time...

The transformation within Elthas happened all at once...

"It's all wrong..." Another neophyte said. He was beginning to doubt the ritual's success...

Powerful energies began to cascade around Elthas. At first, it was a simple dot of energy. But soon, it became rippling tendrils of darkness. Where previously, Elthas was on his knees with agony, he stood up very very slowly.

"I see now." Not Elthas suddenly said. "I can see clearly."

The Prophet saw it far too late. He saw what Elthas had become. His face was in fact, two faces, split in half in completely even harmony. One half of Elthas's face was that of Yosef Torrentius, the very being they were trying to summon. The other half was Elthas's own face. They meshed together in a perfect, horrifying union. As if they had always been together. Not Elthas looked around the room for a moment, even as the pulses of energy from the circle and wall were bombarding him. Not Elthas smiled terribly. His eyes were filled with an insanity that was terrifying to behold. His pupils were dilated, and energy rippled out of his eye balls. A pulse of energy flared out of Not Elthas, and then it began.

Not Elthas spoke. It was many voices all at once, Elthas and Yosef Terrentius at the same time. Elthas's side of that misformed face was crying tears of actual crimson blood. The Yosef Terrentius side was crying tears of black blood. Then, Not Elthas tensed up completely and yelled.

"This world..." Not Elthas said. "...Weak creatures like you are not meant to survive. You are to be food for those like me!" Not Elthas began to float above the floor, a few inches off. Then he acted. The Dark manifested around Not Elthas's arm and formed a weapon. Muscles and tendrils of shadowy energy popped and ripped through the sleeve of the robe he had. Not Elthas grew one gigantic shadowy arm and his fingers became as potent claws laced with spectral magic. Not Elthas screamed with something akin to madness. He floated forward. A small group of the acolytes and neophytes of the prophet yelled in terror. Some fled. Elthas's claws began to slash against the energy wall. At first, there were merely sparks of light. But after several slashes, something happened! Cracks in the wall began to manifest. Not Elthas slashed repeatedly at the walls, and cracks in the spell began to increase in size and diameter. Soon, Not Elthas smashed through the wall that bound him in place, causing him pain and agony. His horribly putrid arm had become a weapon. The circle's potent energies began to swirl into residue as the event happened. Slivers and cracks shattered into the air as the circle of light faded away and the wards were silenced.

Not Elthas looked at the leader of the Prophets.

"You have created me..." Not Elthas said with a small hint of sadness. "In exchange. You will know the suffering that you have given me. You will know pain and agony." Not Elthas promised. "You will die a thousand deaths before it is through." And Not Elthas began to take his vengeance...
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    There was an eerie silence in the chamber.

Torn up bodies were present and the more recent ones were still gasping their final breaths. Torn at the hands of Not Elthas. Not Elthas looked at the final victim he'd torn apart with his massive arm and watched the man die. In one fell moment, Not Elthas had taken a decisive victory away from the Prophets of Apocalypse. The arm began to revert to it's normal state as Not Elthas reverted back into the mind of Elthas. Like a caged beast.

Elthas's eyes returned to normal and he witnessed the destruction his union with Yosef Terrentius had caused...

What have I become... Elthas immediately thought to himself. He noticed a survivor crawling away, attempting to escape his fate. For a moment, Elthas felt sorry for the man. He moved towards him as he crawled slowly. "What do you have to say now...?" Elthas asked.

The man stopped moving and turned to face the killer.

"Haven't you already proven your point...?" The man gasped out. Blood was trickling out of his mouth. "You've already bested us..."

Elthas sincerely pondered what was being said by the Neophyte. It's true I could just let him go...but then he'll just become powerful again someday. He will become a threat to everything I hold dear. Elthas shook his head. "No." Elthas began. "Things are not so simple anymore." Elthas once let the Prophets escape and had paid dearly for that. This time...there will be no escape... Elthas knelt down towards the neophyte. "I do feel sorry for you. But this must be done or your ilk will never leave me alone." Elthas decided to seal the man's fate.

"There will be others after you." The Neophyte said, accepting his fate.

"I will be ready for them." And Elthas snapped the man's neck...

There were bodies all over the room.

Elthas had simply stood there for a few hours not sure of where to go next or what to do.

It had ended with lots of blood, and Elthas had not felt happy about that. He felt sorrow and guilt. If I had not done this...they would have kept coming back...for the rest of time. I had to send a message to their echelons of power. Elthas carefully considered everything that had transpired. His union with Yosef Terrentius, and the emergence of that terrible...thing...within his mind. Elthas could not remember anything that happened when the other self took over. That's what disturbed him the most...he'd caused all those dead. And he could not remember.

Elthas would have burned the temple of the prophets if he was able to.

Someday they will be back and in greater numbers... Elthas thought to himself. He began to move calmly so he could leave the temple.

"Where do you think you are going?" A voice asked of Elthas Belthasar.

"Far from here." Elthas snapped back and turned to look at the owner of the voice.

Without realizing it, Elthas was back in the Antifirmanent. He was looking at the Jester that started it all. "You." Elthas said calmly.

The Jester clapped at Elthas. "You've done well. You defeated the Cultists and defeated the Archons."

"That was a different adventure, how did you know about that?" Elthas asked.

"I am always with you, watching." The Jester said carefully. "You've become quite interesting to me."

"What...do you want?" Elthas asked.

"I want what I've always wanted." The Jester said carefully.

"And what is that...?" Elthas wanted to know.

"You're not safe here and you need to get a move on." The Jester said suddenly.
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile
    Elthas carefully considered what the Jester was saying.

"How do you know I'm not safe...?" Elthas had to know.

The Jester suddenly pointed behind the him. "Look..." The Jester said carefully.

Elthas turned around. Though they were in the Antifirmanent, Elthas still had to be cautious. He was still standing in the shadowy version of the same chamber he was just in. He didn't notice it before, but there was another ghost standing before him. This ghost, wore a smile on his face.

"I have longed for this moment..." The ghost spoke.

"Who are you...?" Elthas asked.

"Elthas!" The Jester yelled and suddenly grabbed Elthas.

The shifting of reality occurred and the Jester teleported Elthas and himself somewhere else...far away.

As Elthas materialized out of the place he was just in, he saw the ghost fire off an attack spell at him!

Shit!!! Elthas had almost been caught completely off guard.

They were standing in a temple ruin far away. In a different location of the planet.

"Where...are we...?" Elthas asked as his senses returned to normal.

"Far away from Corone." The Jester said calmly. "I brought you here so we could talk. There are things I need to tell you." The Jester explained.

Elthas stood up to his full height and looked at the Jester. "Go on, I'm listening."

"Let us start from the full beginning." And the Jester began explaining to Elthas exactly what had to be explained....

The End

~Spoils Request~

Not Elthas-(Pure Questing Power/Ability) After he fuzed with the enemy; Yosef Terrentius, Elthas unlocked the ability to transform into a horrible form. This form has a the mental locks of Elthas removed and is a combined presence of Elthas and Yosef. The Wraith appears as a half face of Elthas and a half face of Yosef. Further, Elthas's right arm grows into a large spectral weapon. The material composition of this arm is roughly the equivalent of roughly titanium (If I am allowed to get this if not I will settle for Plynt) and can power through lesser metals/etc. Elthas uses the arm in this state as his primary weapona and it has the attributes of his spectral daggers. Further, the state is a temporary berserker mode state. With Elthas's mental locks completely gone for the remainder of the transformation he goes completely rage mode and will hack at anything in his way...friend or foe. Elthas can use this form for about two-three turns per outburst. Since this is a new ability he can only summon this form once per thread for now...later on he can perform it for longer intervals. Once again, this is purely a quest or story mode ability. Can't be used in PVP I'm keeping this as fair as possible. Anyway that's about it from me thanks in a advance!
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Judgement Title: Old Gods and New Streets 3
    Judgement Type: No Judgement

Rewards:
    Elthas_Balthasar receives:

1880 EXP
    180 GP

No AP cost.
    Plus judge's discretion.

Note: Spoils are being dealt with with admin supervision alongside RoG.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    All rewards have been added!
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12