Thread: From Haidia's Heart, I stab at thee. (Closed to Lye)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EXP: 590, Level: 1
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next level: 1,410
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,410
    GP

Name
    Elthas Belthasar
    Race
    Forest Elf
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'3"/200 lbs.
    Job
    Adventurer Folks.

View Profile

From Haidia's Heart, I stab at thee. (Closed to Lye)

(Continued from these events: Day 4 and is a progression/story based battle. Using my level 6 profile for this battle. Thank you.)

The Antifirmanent.

It blazed with it's angry inferno everywhere. Present was the large trees of Concordia Forest...Ruild...but they were grayed out and dying in the mysterious aether of The Antifirmanent. When Elthas met the mysterious girl calling herself Amari...he'd met for the second time a man named Lichensith. Lichensith and another had been torturing Amari horribly in unspeakable ways before Elthas was irrevocably summoned by Amari's anguish and pain. Elthas retreated from the event and returned to his native Concordia Forest, not knowing if Lichensith had the power to follow him across the lands of Phantaria and into the Antifirmanent. it was a blazing sky, with the fires of Hell everywhere. The wind was hot, scorching, and the clouds above were the debris and dust of a dead civilization. This was the Antifirmanent, and in many ways, different from the once gray, dead land of ghosts.

The trees of Concordia were scorched and gnarled.

A truly hideous representation of the Antifirmanent proper. Elthas, in his black robes, stood there calmly in a plain field. He knew what he had done in some ways...and in other ways he did not realize the gravity of the situation. With the scorching wind constantly flowing with sulpher in the air, debris, remains of a lost civilzation. The dead and the spirits of those who had turned away from final judgment were present. In the Antifirmanent, there were plenty of blinking doors that flashed in and out of reality and not reality. Elthas could see the gates of Phantaria blinking in and out in the distance and he was waiting.

He didn't necessarily hate Lichensith...he only knew that a challenge had been made.

So he would keep the gate of Phantaria open from within the chamber Amari's torture was horribly taking place.

He purposefully left that gate open for Lichensith to follow him to the depths of Haidia's farthest reaches.

Elthas held his spectral daggers in his hands, gripping the handles tightly. His robes were kinetic and shifted about in the harsh light of the Antifirmanent. He had lowered his hood so that Lichensith could see the face of his enemy. It was not an issue of good versus evil, or right versus wrong. Elthas had stumbled upon a harsh crime being committed and he would make Lichsensith pay for it. Or die trying.

Many thoughts passed through Elthas's mind as he considered the gravity of the situation.

He had no idea of what Lichensith had done to Amari since he left and transported back to Corone proper. Elthas stood in a relaxed position, his poker face at the ready. He did not know what type of an opponent he would facing in Lichensith. He only knew that a battle would be inevitable at that point. Elthas did not view himself as a Hero those days...but he had a strong sense of morality and justice and injustice. Perhaps, he had not been summoned by Amari on accident...maybe the Thaynehood had intervened. I will never know. Only thing that mattes is that he will come to me and I must be prepared for the war that is to come... And so,, Elthas would wait to the ends of time for his enemy to appear.
    Last edited by Elthas_Belthasar; 01-10-17 at 10:54 PM.
    "I'll have DEATH before DISHONOR."-Saying.
    Though you be chained to Hell ITSELF!!!
    Of Wraiths and Shadows.
    Elthas WIKI
    My Blog
    Shiny New Daggers!!!