Time passed, and Ven tried to enjoy himself. He causually conversed with others, hopping in and out of coversations, drifting around as he does best.

The people were interesting, but he hadn't found anyone that truely caught his eye yet, which was really surprising because he expected to find WAY more people that caught his interest. Hell, this place was a favored hangout for pirates. PIRATES! They are the badass theives of the sea.! One would think that someone would have caught his eye by now.

Sitting back down at the bar, he sighed, then took another drink from his mug, this being his second mug of the night. Maybe he should have stayed in Radasanth,for that place had a million and a half things that caught his eye. Here, almost nothing. Maybe it was because he was spoiled by the city, or perhaps it was because he was a less than ideal mood due to him reaching the end of his little journey, but regardless, he just wasn't feeling up to anything.

Ven was about content to call it an early night, but then he smelled something. Something was burning, but it was pleasnt, very distinct, and exotic. He looked around, trying to discern the orgin, before spotting an elf, dressed in fine clothing and smoking a very beautiful pipe, near by.

Something screamed for him to go talk to this individual, and this got Ven excited. The thing he was looking for all night, did it lie with the person before his eyes? He had to know.

Getting up, he walked over to the elf, sitting in a open chair at his table, completly unapologetic that he might be interupting whatever they could have been doing.

He straightened his collar, then cleared his throat before introducing himself. "Hello, I'm Venex. Venex Apara, but you can call me Ven, everyone does. I'm sorry to interrupt you, but what is it that you are smoking that is oh so wonderful? I haven't smelled anything like it!"