The sounds of the battle raged outside, touching his sensitive ears.

Elthas considered the irony of the situation at hand...his opponent was a handsome woman and she would make a decent bed partner. But now was not the time to think of such matters, his mind had to focus on the battle at hand. Thoughts of his battle against that man...Black Shadow...touched his mind for the briefest of moments. Why had that man come after me like that...? Elthas thought to himself and a shadow seemed to cross his handsome and youthful face. He studied the woman as she spoke she had form and technique. A moment after she finished talking, she attacked.

Elthas heard a name spoken...Josette... He made a mental note of the name and would offer to buy her a drink after the match was over.

Regardless of who would emerge the victor.

Elthas knew that women could be equally as strong as men could...his culture was different and had different cultural biases than the Hume culture it seemed. When she attacked, Elthas reacted quickly, drawing both of his ornate daggers. The pommels of his daggers were ordained with the Belthasar symbols. Engraved by their blacksmiths. Elthas used his reaction time to narrowly avoid the skilled attack. I will have to stay on my toes here... Elthas did not want to think that he had to severely harm the woman before him. It was not in his nature to mar something so beautiful. As he moved his body opposite the direction of her attack, Elthas countered.

In mid-stride, his boots barely making any sound, the lithe knife wilder acted. He took both of his daggers and swung them down hard, but elegantly, in a flashy strike. The target was the side of the woman's iron blade. He noticed that the sword was well crafted and likely of iron quality. We are at least on equal footing... Right away, Elthas's mind was a storm of thoughts of strategy. Thinking back to the teachings of his Father, Halm Belthasar. Hopefully this all comes together now... In his youth, he'd spent days and nights training with his Father and other students in the Belthasar martial tactics. In that school, Elthas opted to master the knives of his people.

He hoped his nights and days of studying the martial tactics would pay off.

Now was the time for action...not words.