(This is the recruitment threads for this current project: ~Seeking Help~ I'm trying to limit the partner to each of these thread to one a piece. I'm looking for one or two long-term partners for this project. The storyline takes place in Scara Brae and is an attempt for me to flesh out Elthas's back-story for the new version. Thank you very much.)

(Just a note: Rated Aure depending on who joins me for this/etc.)

Sweat glistened from his exposed physique.

Working honest and grueling labor made him feel alive those days. His Father, gone during the Civil War, had not returned. The thought weighed on Elthas heavily...he was the heir to the Belthasar house. But mostly, he wanted his Father back home safe and sound. In the beginning moons of the Civil War in Radasanth, Halm Belthasar wrote his family oft. The things he saw, the people he met..the adventures he had. Then approximately three years ago...when the war was at it's peak...the letters stopped. There were official inquiries sent by his people to find out what had happened to the Hero. No letters or responses ever returned. In short...his Father simply had become a ghost...a distant memory. Another casualty of the Civil War in Radasanth. The war threatened to consume everything that honest folks like Elthas and his family held dear and close to home.

His mind oft wandered to where his Father might be located. Is he in trouble? Should I go looking for him...? Those were questions that Elthas kept in his heart. But at the moment, on a blistering hot Scara Braean day, Elthas worked the fields. Oft, he found himself at the local chopping block gathering lumber for the various houses of Scara Brae proper. He'd longed to see the Hume civilization as a youth in Concordia Forest. And now, years later and as an adult...he'd gotten his dream. But always...his mind wandered off to the distance. To his Father. Several months prior, the current elder of the town he grew up in Concordia Forest...acted upon the desires of the current ruling body of his township. The Elves had their laws but were loosely tied to the laws of Radasnth herself. It was how peace was kept between the various people of Corone. Elves oft worked with Humes and Dwarven folks and the other races of Corone. And through that labor, Elthas found himself in Scara Brae those days. Through the Elven contacts in Scara Brae, Elthas and several other workers were given a place to stay there. The relocation was a valuable learning experience for the youths that came to help build up Scara Brae.

Elthas held the wood-chopping hatch in both of his large and sinewy hands.

The haft was angled downwards at a chopping angle.

At that precise moment came the trance and nearly euphoric sound of the hatchet blade slicing wood in two clean halves. He'd been working the fields for the better part of the day without break, without food, without water. Simply because it was his purpose that he work the fields. Any ordinary day...any ordinary hour. The powers that be decided that he settle down in Scara Brae and have a peaceful life there. He chopped another piece of lumber in half. And another. His muscles contracted and tightened with every possible movement he made. Sweat freely poured down his muscular body. Those days, the handsome Elf wore a beard. There was no time to shave, there was always someone in need of good fire wood or this or that chore that needed doing.

Elthas made an honest gold coin...that's what counted above anything else. The lumber mill he worked at provided jobs. Further, they provided lumber for the city of Scara Brae. Some of the trees were blue and were imported directly from the Liviol Sanctum. [i]Chop, Chop, Chop.[/i Another round of wood cut. Elthas wiped sweat off his brow at that point. The blade of his hatchet shined seeming to reflect the harsh afternoon sun. But it was good and honest work. Elthas wanted to work harder and smarter than any of the other field workers. Not because he wanted anything in return...but because it was the right thing to do. As his Father had taught him.

Elthas chopped one last round of wood...

(Enter here^)