After some long, deep thought, I have decided that at the end of April I'll be retiring from Althanas.

I want you all to know that I've not made this decision lightly. Recently, my spare time has been cut down dramatically due to ongoing parental issues and for the first time since I rejoined I find myself struggling to keep up both IC and OOC. Other unforeseen circumstances, such as not being able to get on the internet on my lunch hour, have contributed to this choice which has been extremely hard.

I say April because that gives me a chance to finish threads I am in. I don't want to let down those I have committed to, nor do I want to leave judges or operations staff high and dry. I'm hoping a month's notice will allow us to get things in order rather than me just leaving them all to it with loads of work to do. That will be up to Dirks.

I know I have loved every single minute of being here. I have written with some fantastic people. For a long time this place has seemed like a second family to me, so maybe when I have managed to source a bit more spare time, I'll be back. Who knows.

I mean this when I say it: I love you all.

I especially want to thank Dirks for giving me the chance to serve the members, Shelby for the the relentless support, Jack and Fred for their respect and friendship all the staff for their support and hard work. Hopefully I leave the place better than I found it and in good hands. Please support the administrators and staff in helping this place grow and become what it should be.

Chris.