Elthas could only blink in surprise when he sensed the woman's approach.

There was a mysterious quality to the air around her, and Elthas took it in all at once. His eyes narrowing for a moment, he felt tension. Then he relaxed as he did not attempt to resist whatever it was that the mysterious woman was attempting to do to him. His eyes were not trained enough to detect pheromones in the air, so he could only smell the scent. Finding it intoxicating to his sensitive nostrils, he had a hard time concentrating. He could only blush furiously in respond at the stranger's kind words. He rubbed the back of his head for a moment. He wasn't shy at all, but the moment had caught him off guard. The Althanas Leagues will place together people from all sorts of skill brackets...I'll have to remember that for sure. He settled down after a moment or two and took the dark beauty in with his eyes. He admired her. She was a being of true beauty, the almost revealing attire accentuating her form in a flattering sort of way.

Elthas could not help but feel his heart race. After his ex wife, Hylda Terrentius had divorced him, he had not taken another to his bed in many years since. The sudden realization of that made his situation very obvious. And the hungry side of him wanted to embrace the creature of beauty before him. However, he had a job to do and there would be time AFTER the match was over. Elthas smiled at the lady before him.

"Oh, ah...I thank you. I like to sing when I'm nervous." Elthas said truthfully. "Learned a long time ago..." Elthas could not shake the feeling that it was getting terribly hot in the cavern all of the sudden. He shook his head for a moment still unconsciously attempting to resist whatever the effects of the pheromones were. However, his will soon broke and he was trapped in the web. Falling across the grasp of N'Jal's song. He stood up. "Right then." He added. "I suppose we can start when you are ready." Elthas said calmly. His lips were trembling with something similar to desire and hunger. He had never dealt with the power of N'Jal DIRECTLY, but Elthas was well versed in the Thayne Codex. He was aware there were mysteries in the dark. And once some webs pulled you in...

...They refused to let go.