As part of the ongoing process of improving the site, one of the areas being earmarked for a refurbishment is the fabled Power Group feature.

For those of you who aren't sure, Power Groups on Althanas are the same as clans and guilds (forum here). You create a faction with like-minded members and work as a team in whatever way you see fit, either battling other power groups or questing together. Some power groups are evil, some are good and some are mixed.

Over the years I feel the PG function has been both underused and somewhat neglected, and I would like to at least make an effort to see if we can breathe some life into the old dog.

What I would like you, as our glorious member base, to do is to tell me what you like about the PG system and what you would improve. If you have any suggestions that may help to increase the experience, we'd like to hear them too. These posts will help to build a foundation for an "overhaul proposal" that I'll put to the administration team, so if you see something you like from another user please "second" it.

Please note that I'd like to keep the topic as positive as possible and criticism to a constructive and helpful level.