I'd love to RP with you, Phi!

Hey, Sei! I do remember that Blaze and Ashla didn't seem to like each other xD And I'm still sorry for that bunny years ago... I'm open to ideas! Just seeing an old enemy again would put her on edge. If I remember right though, Zack was just out to insult her for entertainment?

Yvonne, it would be funny to see Hanuh and Yvonne get along. Ironically, Hanuh isn't as obsessed with her powers as my other characters. Unlike her mommy (Ashla), Hanuh doesn't see her powers as unique and that they make her a "special snowflake", if you will. Hanuh just sees her powers as one of many potential tools, also relying on skills, martial arts, and the mind. I actually think it would be awesome to see Yvonne and Felicity interact. They both were discriminated as children and probably suffer deep internal scars over it. And, of course, as with all Alerarians Yvonne hates magic - but Felicity actually has a natural affinity towards it. As an alchemist, Felicity thinks that magic and science should be used together. Additionally, Yvonne and Felicity both seem to like righting wrongs. They'd probably have an interesting relationship.